Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 8

Re: WORLD WIDE MAP EDIT MEETUP JORDAN RECAP

yeah I am ready @OSAMA If your happy @HelloSamsonR is happy everyone happy I am

@OSAMA wrote:

I suggest 19/8 ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

@AlejandraMaria @DavidTito @HelloSamsonR @AkmalB @LucioV... Is it good for you !!?

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Hello everybody:

In the second half of August I will be visiting family and friends. So, Is it possible to organize a meet-up in a city differente than mine? (If they do not have a community) Because If itยดs possible, I think I could do it. 

there 

Level 10

Thanks for your opinion @AlejandraMaria

Let see what others suggest. 

@OSAMA??????

Level 9

Perfect @AkmalB , @AlejandraMaria , @DavidTito and @HelloSamsonR are in 19/8 let's do it 

@Osaka78forTRUMP ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

@AkmalB wrote:

Thanks for your opinion @AlejandraMaria

Let see what others suggest. 

@OSAMA??????

Level 10

I think @OSAMA  we should wait for all participants opinions too.

Level 9

Okay okay @AkmalB ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Waiting all to approve the date ๐Ÿ™‚

@AkmalB wrote:

I think @OSAMA  we should wait for all participants opinions too.

Level 10

Dear OSAMA, Yes, 19th August is good. Remember, Nando76, we believe he is a phenomenal host and Local Guide, with a generous heart for his beautiful hometown, Ronda. Are there any countries you'd particularly like to see join in, OSAMA?

Level 8

Amazing meet up @OSAMA so happy that you had a great success! ๐ŸŽ‰That is so nice that many business owners are so open to you guys freely taking pictures in stores. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

When I did my meet up only 1 in 6 owners will let you freely take pictures unless you're of course purchasing from them. Business owners are so weary of getting swindled from people taking advantage of representing "Google" for money in the past, that they dont even want to hear about how easy it is for them to claim their business on Google Maps.

Level 10

Dear DiAnaUS, hope all's well. Yes, as you say, it's ok for people to decline when you offer to take a photo for their business. Many businesses are unaware of the broad reach of Maps. Let them know about Google My Business and how they can add their own photos in case they would prefer DIY. It's very likely they will thank you. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 8

@OSAMA you look won-der-ful!!!!!!!

how great is the job you've made!!!!

and... you sooo handsome!

Level 8

Just on that [Recap] @OSAMA thank you for your kudos contribution, Quote [Recap] lol

@OSAMA wrote:

Yeah right @LucioV ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

, you have a Meetup tommorow with @DanielaBP in Naples , am happily Waiting what you the Amazing Greeting will be this Time ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

So I will Keep Calm & KUDO ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ

@LucioV wrote:

Ahahaha yes!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ Keep calm and kudo! ๐Ÿ˜„

I will prepare some special greetings for you with @DanielaBP tomorrow from Naples!