OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

WORLD WIDE MAP EDIT MEETUP JORDAN RECAP

Jordan FlagJordan Flag

Hello My  Wonderful LG FAMILY , As a part of World Wide Map Editing Event intiative by proactive @HelloSamsonR From Nigeria  , Jordan First country join this Event , this event is very important for the quality of the Jordan map , we choose Amman the capital to be the first city to make this meetup ,

for me it was a very exciting experience , From the beginning everything motivated and organized the  New and Improved Meet-Up Site is incredibly easy step by step process to submit the meetup and what next is the approval and guess what the Amazing team for meetups approved the meetup in no time , of course all Thanks to wonderful @HelloJess for her efforts in approved all the World Wide meetup , 

Now it's our time to spread the community about the meetup i invite the members community and some send me to attend and that's (great news )

day by day the meetup day come 22/7 wooow very exciting and motivated for Jordan Team smile :)Jordan Team smile 🙂

we start at 6 pm exactly 🙂

and start our Meetup , our Goal is to visit as much places on the street to edit the information , add missing places and increas the awarness and the important of Local Guides Program to the Owners of Shops and restaurants that we visit 🙂

very helpful exciting restaurant ownervery helpful exciting restaurant owner

the program is new in Jordan , when we explain what it is ,the shops  owners are very happy for the idea and when we tell them we are volunteers and not work for Goolge and all of this FREE , they feel more Happy 🙂

shawerma restaurant :)shawerma restaurant 🙂

we edit  and add the missing  information and take some photos 🙂

DSC_0037.JPG

we visit restaurants , pharmacies , Gifts shop , travel and tourism agency , clothing store and Barber Salon 🙂

OSAMA ;)OSAMA 😉

Barber Salon :)Barber Salon 🙂

we are very very exciting and waiting to make more and more meetups 🙂

Photo Album link 😉

i want to thank all who help , advice , motivate and support 🙂

@ Osaka78 @ DavidTito @ SalmaanN @ ADTNoor @ AlejandraMaría @ Nando76 @ MedRidaZ @ AkmalB @ BudionoS @ sergeys @ Paul @anuradha

Isaac-o  Anthony  Charles Fazeel Muhannad  badruddeen @ sanya klaudia  U-roy  dianaus bishowvijaya naresh naren khammami houdar marwen   and  many many wonderful members 

@TraciC @LucioV @IlankovanT @KarenVChin @ErmesT @DanielaBP @SoniaK @MahabubMunna

Amman, Amman Governorate, Jordan
142 comments
Level 10

Re: WORLD WIDE MAP EDIT MEETUP JORDAN RECAP

@OSAMA excellent bro . you are king all sector 🙂  

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

Thank you bro @MahabubMunna you are 

The Humble King 😊😊😊

Thanks alot for your advices 👍👍👍

@MahabubMunna wrote:

@OSAMA excellent bro . you are king all sector 🙂  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations @OSAMA.

Level 9

Thank you @Anonymous 😊👍😊

@Nando76 wrote:

Congratulations @OSAMA.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Very funny @OSAMA.Hahaha...nice👏👏👏👏👍

Level 9

@OSAMA awsome as usual.

@OSAMA wrote:

Jordan FlagJordan Flag

Hello My  Wonderful LG FAMILY , As a part of World Wide Map Editing Event intiative by proactive @HelloSamsonR From Nigeria  , Jordan First country join this Event , this event is very important for the quality of the Jordan map , we choose Amman the capital to be the first city to make this meetup ,

for me it was a very exciting experience , From the beginning everything motivated and organized the  New and Improved Meet-Up Site is incredibly easy step by step process to submit the meetup and what next is the approval and guess what the Amazing team for meetups approved the meetup in no time , of course all Thanks to wonderful @HelloJess for her efforts in approved all the World Wide meetup , 

Now it's our time to spread the community about the meetup i invite the members community and some send me to attend and that's (great news )

day by day the meetup day come 22/7 wooow very exciting and motivated for Jordan Team smile :)Jordan Team smile 🙂

we start at 6 pm exactly 🙂

and start our Meetup , our Goal is to visit as much places on the street to edit the information , add missing places and increas the awarness and the important of Local Guides Program to the Owners of Shops and restaurants that we visit 🙂

very helpful exciting restaurant ownervery helpful exciting restaurant owner

the program is new in Jordan , when we explain what it is ,the shops  owners are very happy for the idea and when we tell them we are volunteers and not work for Goolge and all of this FREE , they feel more Happy 🙂

shawerma restaurant :)shawerma restaurant 🙂

we edit  and add the missing  information and take some photos 🙂

DSC_0037.JPG

we visit restaurants , pharmacies , Gifts shop , travel and tourism agency , clothing store and Barber Salon 🙂

OSAMA ;)OSAMA 😉

Barber Salon :)Barber Salon 🙂

we are very very exciting and waiting to make more and more meetups 🙂

Photo Album link 😉

i want to thank all who help , advice , motivate and support 🙂

@  @ Osaka78 @ DavidTito @ SalmaanN @ ADTNoor @ AlejandraMaría @ Nando76 @ MedRidaZ @ AkmalB @ BudionoS @ sergeys @ Paul @Anuradha

@ISAAC-o  Anthony  Charles Fazeel Muhannad  badruddeen @ sanya klaudia  U-roy  dianaus bishowvijaya naresh naren khammami houdar marwen   and  many many wonderful members 

@TraciC @LucioV @IlankovanT @KarenVChin @ErmesT @DanielaBP @SoniaK @MahabubMunna

Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn´t know you had a twin brother! @OSAMA 2.0.....?. Hahahahahaha...really funny bud 

Level 9

Thank you @OnyedikaBenjaminJ 😊👍😊👍

You are Great 👍 🏅🏅 🏅 🏅

Level 9

First one who watch all the Video 😊😁😂😁😂🙏🙌🙏🙌 @Anonymous

@Nando76 wrote:

I didn´t know you had a twin brother! @OSAMA 2.0.....?. Hahahahahaha...really funny bud