cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

WALK FOR CHANGE

<IMAGES REMOVED>

WALK FOR CHANGEWALK FOR CHANGE

India have witnessed many attacks on foreign tourists in the recent years. Apart from that tourists who come to India face many difficulties. It is a small initiative by a Google local Guide to aware people and hence help in creating a tourist friendly environment. 

So join us on JUNE 17 to spend your lazy Sunday bit productively with a small walk from INDIA GATE,NEW DELHI.

Lets "WALK FOR CHANGE"

India
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: WALK FOR CHANGE

Hey @Amlan1,

I think that's a great idea. Good luck and I hope you have successful walk! 

You might not know this but sharing personal information such as emails and phone numbers is not allowed here on Connect. That's why I removed your images. They had both an email and a phone number on them. You can go ahead and upload your images again as long as you remove the contact details. 

Thank you!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Good idea @Amlan1 I hope your walk is fun. It is always good to encourage people in to be a bit more tourist friendly - we need to do the same here in Australia 🙂

Former Google Contributor

That's an awesome new image, @Amlan1! Thanks for your cooperation.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Hey @NadyaPN 

Pls. Help me reach a larger crowd so that we can have our first sucessful awareness campaign via Google local Guide. 

Level 7

Thanks paul.

Please keep me updated with your WALK FOR CHANGE campaign. Will be happy to see you guys.