DanielaBP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Visiting Salento with two LG!

Hi everyone!

During the last week I was too far from here!!!

Sooooo sad!

But as often I do I was out of my city, Naples, discovering beauties of Italy for sharing with you all!

I was in Salento, in the south-eastern region of my country Italy, a region called Puglia.

Puglia is fun of beauty, nature, story and many different landscape.

I was precisely at Santa Maria di Leuca in a gorgeous hotel, L'Approdo.

my mother and Carla two LG in action!my mother and Carla two LG in action!Mum and carla in CastroMum and carla in Castroa gorgeous shop in Castroa gorgeous shop in Castro

Salento is magic: sunny, windy and full of life!

In there I met many kind and creative people, just like Benedetta Rossi aka Nina Leuca a young stylist who from Leuca has arrived with her dresses in France, in Paris!

She is a mother, a wife, she is only 30 yo and is a successful girl!

I added her shop which is in Leuca on Google Maps, and I'm teaching her the importance of being on Maps, above all for her e-commerce!

After this we went to Castro, to Otranto and Tricase and Patù, little town in the very near by of Leuca, that is also famous for being the most eastern part of our country in its continental part.

Look at the amazing food I've found there:

up side down pasticciotto!up side down pasticciotto!Taverna del Porto, Tricase fish sandwichTaverna del Porto, Tricase fish sandwichme with an artisanal beer  from Pugliame with an artisanal beer from Pugliaa part of Approdo breakfast all home made!a part of Approdo breakfast all home made!Castro MarinaCastro Marinamy personal roof at Approdomy personal roof at Approdo

Everything was perfect but a thing: I really really miss my @LucioV, my sweetest love! But luckily in some days he'll be back from California and we'll be reunited!

Hotel Approdo, Via Panoramica, Leuca, LE, Italia
17 comments
Level 8

Re: Visiting Salento with two LG!

@ErmesT look at this: it's unbelievable I only upload a photo in the wrong side!!!! I'm sooooo sad: I don't like them in the right sense!

Level 8

@OSAMA these were my days in Puglia! Even if you already know something about them!

Level 8

@MahabubMunna and @SoniaK I wish you were here with me ❤️

Level 8

@MariaBi our southern Italy for you!

@TraciC baci salentini!

Level 10

@DanielaBP yes next morning i am there 😉 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

next morning? @MahabubMunna

Level 10

@DanielaBP yah in dream 😛 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 7

@DanielaBP

up side down pasticciotto!up side down pasticciotto!Castro MarinaCastro Marina

The view of Castro Marina looks great and food looks delicious. Thank You for sharing this with us.

Regards

Amit

Level 8

@Jnjoe pasticciotto is simply wonderful! I'm in love with it: it is typical from Salento and Lecce. In fact my kindest guest, Carlo, the owner of Approdo, came to Lecce in order to give us the best Pasticciotto

Castro was gorgeous, but the city I preferred more was Otranto but unluckily it was soooooo rainy and so I could take even a photo!