Dzrsmith's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Visiting Boppard - any local guides nearby ?

Hi we are currently visiting Boppard until the weekend, wondering if any local guides nearby had time to meet up for a coffee / beer so we can learn more about the area. Thanks

Boppard, Germany
3 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Visiting Boppard - any local guides nearby ?

Hi @Dzrsmith,

Hope your trip is going well!

I know a very active Local Guide, @TorM, who travels a lot around Germany and who might have some useful tips for you and interesting pieces of information to share.

And maybe @Thor666 can jump in with some suggestions as well? I know he's from the beautiful city of Boppard. 🙂

By the way, in the future you can also search in Connect for mentions of your city/country of interest. You'll find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations, engage with the Local Guides, and even plan a meet-up.

I hope you can share your experiences in photos and stories after the trip!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@JanVanHaver

I think it is not far away from you?

I don’t know Bopprad in fact, but the region a little bit...

@Dzrsmith, how long you stay there ? Including Sunday? I will pass by on Sunday Frankfurt (not far away).

@DeniGu, thank you for tagging me, I love to meet local guides... 📷📷📷🤣🤣🤣

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Connect Moderator

Boppard is indeed not that far from our B&B (in Gerach, near Idar-Oberstein - www.steinruhe.com), but as it happens I am in Belgium this weekend, as one of the grandchildren is having a birthday party.

@TorM @Dzrsmith

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply