Inked989's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Virginia as a Local Guide

Hello,

I currently live in the state of Virginia  and I am looking forward to jumping off of this level 5 that I currently  hold. Therefore, I am looking to meet other Local Guide in the area of Montross, VA 22520. I would like to host an event to cover data, as well as, details on the Birth place of George Washington. Please feel free to message me at businesssocialnetwork1201@gmail.com and or follow me on Facebook as Joseph Freeman-Inked. Furthermore, I enjoy uploading information on Google Maps, etc. If you feel the exact same then HELP me set and manage a Local Meet-Up . The areas in which I am utmost interested in are as follows; Frederickburgs, VA and Richmond, VA. 

Montross, VA, United States
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Virginia as a Local Guide

@Inked989 Hi..

A warm welcome to the Local Guides Connect Official Community and thanks for your posting on Connect.

Nice to meet you..

You can explore the Meet Ups site to find your area local Guides activity and what's there going on...

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup

Hope you will enjoy this.

Happy Guiding! 

Connect Moderator

Re: Virginia as a Local Guide

@Inked989, Great that you want to jump-start the Local Guides community in the state of Virginia. I am going to move your post over to Let's Meet-up forum to help you draw more attention from other Local Guides living in Virginia.

Good Luck!

Karen