ShahriarRaihan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Very Joyful Evening of Local Guides of Chittagong & Cox's Bazar.

I was very happy to be part of such wandering Evening with so enthusiastic and young Local Guides is in Chittagong. All of us contributed from their side to organize the MeetUp as I joined from Cox's Bazar Local Guide and Mr. Ovirup jointly organized This MeetUp. In front of Dr. Khastogir School on Jamalkhan Road. Recently completed here roadside Decorations, Sitting arrangements, Lightings, Murals, Artificial Fountain and so many other beautifications. Which made our day so enjoyable.

All are the Local Guide very happy by participating this MeetUp and agreed to meet more and more to improve our local map. 

For having a view here I shared few photos and VideIn Front of Dr. Khastogir School-1In Front of Dr. Khastogir School-1In Front of Dr. Khastogir School-2In Front of Dr. Khastogir School-2In Front of Dr. Khastogir School-3In Front of Dr. Khastogir School-3Photo Walk- Chittagong Press ClubPhoto Walk- Chittagong Press ClubPhoto Walk-Sensive Diagnostic CenterPhoto Walk-Sensive Diagnostic CenterFood CrawlFood Crawl

Chittagong Division, Bangladesh
15 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 7
Solution

Re: Very Joyful Evening of Local Guides of Chittagong & Cox's Bazar.

Very nice meet up @ShahriarRaihan You've got Bangladesh local guides community with big heart. Keep up keeping up. 

View solution in original post

Level 7
Solution

Very nice meet up @ShahriarRaihan You've got Bangladesh local guides community with big heart. Keep up keeping up. 

Level 8

Thank you @Charleybaits

Level 10

Excellent done brother @ShahriarRaihan meetup in chittagong. I was really miss this wonderful meetup for reason my personal work. Thank you for sharing meetup story & photos with us.

Level 10

@ShahriarRaihan ধন্যবাদ ভাই শেয়ার করার জন্য । আশা করি সামনে আরও মিট আপ করবেন 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 7

No problem @ShahriarRaihan You're welcome always 🙂

Level 8

Inshallah @MahabubMunna

Level 10

WaowowoW 👏👌👍🌷🇧🇩 Wanderful meet up. Thanks for sharing. @ShahriarRaihan

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Connect Moderator

Nice to see the meetup photos and the story @ShahriarRaihan. thank you for sharing.

I have a very warm and close connection with Chittagong. My dad was posted there for over 6 years, our house was over a small little hill called Nandan Kanon. I loved that little house. You just reminded me of our days in Chittagong. Thank you for that too. 🙂

Level 8

I glad to hear you and feeling nostalgic by remembering my childhood in Navy Colony.

We Chittagong & Cox's Bazar Local Guides are inviting you @SoniaK to celebrate your childhood in Chittagong.