RichardTrus's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Upcoming Toronto Local Guides Meet ups

If you are in Toronto in January and the first week of february - come out for one of Toronto Local Guides community meet ups.

Taste and try – Samosa’s

Taste and try – Belgian Cuisine

Taste and try – Ukrainian / Polish / Russian Cuisine

Taste and try – Mauritian Cuisine

Thank you to all the google local guides who came out to our 36 meet ups in 2016.  

If you are interested in attending or have a suggestion for a meet up in 2017 I recommend you talk with Sydney or me - we are the moderators of the Toronto Local Guides community.    If you have questions Sydney and I have experience with meet ups as we have organized 33 of the 36 meet ups for our community and have grown it into one of the largest communities in North America.

2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Upcoming Toronto Local Guides Meet ups

Looks like it's gonna be an amazing food crawl! Be sure to submit the details of the meet-up if you'd like to be featured in our calendar.

If not, we are still so excited to see photos from your meet-up. Remember to share them here in Connect! 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Googler

Re: Upcoming Toronto Local Guides Meet ups

Hi @RichardTrus. If I may make a request: please try to include a high-res photo that's relevant to your posting so us moderators may feature your post around Connect if we are able to do so. Posts with (relevant) photos are generally more popular here on Connect, as on most social networks, as I know you know and take beautiful images. Nice to see you again, by the way. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.