PavelSarwar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Unofficial Meet Up T shirt!

@abdulhai3722

[PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]- this is @PavelSarwar mob no.

Level 2

@SPOk13_Kursk wrote:

IMG_4419.JPGIMG_4435.JPGIMG_4421.JPG

we are Mymensingh Local Guides print some T shirt for our upcoming Meet Up at Mymensingh.

@TraciCi think u and ur team like this. 

Former Google Contributor

@abdulhai3722 @SumaiyaZafrin I have edited your posts to remove the contact information you shared. We do not encourage community members to share personal informations (yours or other's) publicly in Connect so as to protect your privacy. Feel free to check out the private messaging system when you wish to get in touch with others. 🙂

I recommend reading this post for the best practices when using Connect. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Connect Moderator

Thank u dear @JeslynL  , did a mistakes.

Level 10

@abdulhai3722 @PavelSarwar would love to swap one of your Local Guides Meet-up shirts for one of our Toronto Local Guides Meet-up shirts 🙂

Google Local Guides Toronto - Hottie Eatz - MeetUp - T-shirt - The 6ixGoogle Local Guides Toronto - Hottie Eatz - MeetUp - T-shirt - The 6ix

Richard Trus

Co-Moderator

Google Local Guides Toronto

Google Trusted Photographer

Level 5

Why do you associate with a Map Spammer? just check him out on the map

Level 5

[NAME REMOVED] stop spamming the map and remove all the Garbage that you been posting on the map.
you don't get 125 millions views posting one pic at a time. I saw your work and it's very frustrating and unfair for all the Local guides.

[LINKS REMOVED] what ever the app your using its polluting the map.

if you want to find out more contact me.

Level 10

@PavelSarwar @JeslynL I'm designing a new T-shirt for our Google Local Guides Toronto Community.

Our community has grown from 2 people to over 800 in the past 10 months because we enforce Google's Community and Event Anti-Harassment Policy

Harassment is a crime in Canada and Online harassment of our community members will not be tolerated at a Google Event, at our meet-ups on in the community or on Local Guides Connect.

This is my new design for the T-shirt and you will be seeing me in it at a meet-up soon.  

As a local guide - when you see a post of a local guide harassing or posting personal information about another local guide - please report the post as this community is for collaboration and friendship - not hate and harrasment

.Local Guides - let's keep it a safe community and no harassment zoneLocal Guides - let's keep it a safe community and no harassment zone

Let's keep our Local Guides Communities safe!

Hottie Eatz

Co Moderator

Google Local Guides Toronto

Former Google Contributor

@DanielL As I mentioned on your other thread, if you believe you have identified a Local Guide contributing malicious content / SPAM to Google Maps, please contact the team directly so that we can investigate. We do not permit harassment or publicly sharing other's information here on Connect. Please review the Local Guides program rules to see our policies and guidelines. Thank you for your concern for Google Maps and cooperation in this matter.  

Level 6

wow nice t shirt , is this t shirt will distribute to all levels of local guides