NatalkaR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Ukraine World Wide Food Crawl

@NatalkaR Unfortunately I couldn't... I've been in Ukraine 3 times, enjoyed it very much! Eating vareniki, draniki, salo 🍴, drinking khrenovukha at Deribasovskaya - nyam-nyam-nyam! 😋😄😄

Level 10

@YerlanB Have you been in Odessa? What about Kyiv? Ok, when you will arrive next time, just tell me :-))))

Level 10

@NatalkaR

В принципе и на 19:00 нормально

посмотрел поезда

у меня все равно ближайший после 12 ночи, так что времени достаточно.

Если ничего не помешает  то приеду.

Давненько в Киеве не собирались.

Andriy Degula
Level 10

@NatalkaR Of course I have been in Kyiv. All 3 times in Ukraine I had connection flights from Kyiv to Odessa. Last time I stayed 3 days in Kyiv. I really loved one place, some pub next to a metro station at the end of Khreschatik, maybe Tolstyi Lev. Great food, nice apple cider, lovely atmosphere! In Odessa I spent more time, Compot at Deribassovslaya, several places at Arcadia are among the best places there in my opinion.

Next time I will tell you! )))))

Level 10

Dear NatalkaR, hope all is well with you. Good on you for hosting Ukraine Local Guides for World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. Many cities are joining in. Looking forward to hearing all your stories 🙂

PS Dear @Kyyv @Kovale @АннаМестныйЭксперт @ДмитрийМоисеенко @imelnikoval83 @Mbkiev @besbesAF @Spoonke @YaraLi @DmytroOlisnevych, hope all's well. Guys, have you heard about Ukraine World Wide Food Crawl, hosted for Kiev Local Guides? Everyone's welcome and invited, join in and help spread the word. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP 

Thank you for your tremendous support of Ukraine and its local guides.
I will make a small amendment in the history of our country and its capital - the city of Kyiv

Kyiv not Kiev 

Sometimes you’ll see it spelled “Kiev” (pronounced in two distinct syllables: key-ev) and other times “Kyiv” (pronounced keev).

The following short video explain the difference.

So now you know the difference!

Level 10

@OlegKostyukevich Please don't start with that! You want this topic to go to hell with Pro-Russian and Pro-Ukrainian users brawl?

Kiev is still on the map. Let's try to correct this.

Screen Shot 2017-11-24 at 4.32.28 PM.png

Level 10

The question is in the correct spelling of the name of the city, there is no conflict here  @YerlanB

But in the maps  need to make a change.

We continue the discussion of the meeting.

Level 8

Thanks for the info. I will be happy to join.

Level 10

@OlegKostyukevich @YerlanB guys, nice to meet you here again! this post is about amazing Ukraine World Wide Food Crawl as a part of World Wide Food Crawl! I'm waiting for it! :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Of course, it's very important for ukranians how people prononce and write the name of our cities etc. I was born in Kyiv and every time when I speak with foreigners I tell - I'm from Kyiv (not from Kiev). But it's very difficult for understanding for foreigners because on the map they see Kiev etc.