Dan_B's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Twin Cities, MN Local Guides?

I am a newer local guide, very much enjoying it, and noticing some names on the same places I am labelled as Local Guides.

Anyone have time or interest to meet up for a couple beers and stories?

I am in the southern suburbs of the Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA. 

Twin Cities, Minneapolis, MN, United States
6 comments
Level 3

Re: Twin Cities, MN Local Guides?

I was also wondering the same thing. 

Level 8

Well, I'd be willing to meet up, or organize one. I work downtown MPLS during the day, and live in the southern burbs...it would be fun to try. Can't say I have ever organized such a thing.

I'll be playing Whiskey Junction in MPLS tomorrow night if any local guides wanna come out and party.

Level 8

Ok, started a new post...lets get a meetup! Check out recent posts. I'm trying!

Level 6

Hey I am a local guide and also looking for guides to hook up with. I am currently in Eagan, and my name is Christina. Wanna connect? I would like to maybe host a “Let’s meet up” but looking for someone to do it with. 

Level 8

Id love a meet up...the last tried was downtown...seems difficult for most people...eagan is a good area...I'm in prior lake...so anywhere in that area is be all about if scheduling works.

Level 8

Hey, if any guides want to meet up on Friday, met band "Moonshine Prophets" is playing The Acadia in Minneapolis from 8 to 9:30...classic rock covers, not sure which bands are after.

Come on down ill be the guy playing bass.