Yusuf-Yerimah's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

The "incredibleness" of Nigerian mothers

Hello everyone! I want to tell you all a little about how a typical Nigerian mother communicates and the reason why there's never a dull moment with them. I'll just keep it simple with format of warning and showing love.

Lets start with warning... If a Nigerian mother tells you "okay... Continue (pointing index finger)" my dear... Stop immediately and plot your way out of that environment with a jet speed maneuver because a preemptive strike is about to take place on you.

Second warning is when you drop a breakable and she yells "break it!!!"... I use when because this MUST happen one way or another. This warning actually means be as careful as a surgeon in a heart transplant procedure.

Now! This is my favourite part... The I you love part. You get this with a gesture like a smile, a wide one that could last 10 seconds and secondly, another goes like this... "my son/daughter!! Ehhhnn... You have done well, well done"

Now, this may not apply to every Nigerian family because we have the best of everything, the best of the rich, the best of the average and believe me, the "best of poor". But generally speaking more than an unconfirmed 80% experienced this.

@VictorOmebije 

@HelloSamsonR

@OSAMA