HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: The Worldwide Photowalk Lagos

As the meetup is in the door I am sure you are ready to go @HelloSamsonR. Best wishes 🙂

Level 10

Yes we are @BishowvijayaP Thanks for your kind words.

Level 8

Hello @HelloSamsonR , Congrats on your meetup. May your meetup be a great success and showcase the beauty of your city to us. All the best...❤️❤️

Level 10

@JustinAlex wrote:

Hello @HelloSamsonR , Congrats on your meetup. May your meetup be a great success and showcase the beauty of your city to us. All the best...❤️❤️

Thanks for your kind words @JustinAlex I really appreciate and am humbled by them. No doubt we would try our possible best to showcase the beauty and uniqueness of our city to the World. Thanks a lot and see you around soon.

Level 9

Hi @HelloSamsonR,

These days I will go through all the meet-ups approved preparing the Recap of Recaps Video 😊

(Probably you will read this message in different places, I want to be sure everyone read it 😀 😁)

It would be great if you will record yourself in your Meet-Up (or anywhere if it is not possible) and say  something like "Hello I am/we are (name of participants or community) from  City, Country and Continent" and upload the video to  this share album  plus  a maximum of 10 photos of your city (the ones you will make in the Meet-Up) and we will Showcase the Beauty of your City in a collaborative video with the rest ones participating in this World Wide Photo Walk.

I use a basic editor and 360º pics don´t work good… standars ones are better.

if you think 10 aren't enough you can upload  collages or animations as the ones made with google photos, but maximun upload 10 (sorry :)) plus the video.

Let´s do this together.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Thanks @AlejandraMaria For the information. I would take them into account and start the preparation of the Making of the video during the Meetup event.  See you soon.

Level 9

Thank you very much @HelloSamsonR!

We like your laugh 😉

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 6

Hey Fam!

I wish there was a number to call, or chat on.. 

Is it wise to drive to the stadium on Saturday? I'd be coming from Ojodu. 

Thanks for your response. 
Connect Moderator

There is no problem driving to stadium. 

You can join the lagos local Guides whatsapp group via this link [Link Removed]

All the contract is there...

Thanks 

Sagir 

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Sagir,

The link to this WhatsApp group has been removed. Please take a moment to review our community policy.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators