HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: The Worldwide Map Edit Walk Volume 2

We have informed to the moderators as well @HelloSamsonR. But I am not tired of hitting that 'SUBMIT MEET-UP' button. 

Level 10

@NandKK thank you bhai

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Former Google Contributor

@HelloSamsonR and @BishowvijayaP, it's known issue (Issues trying to create Local Guides meet-up), and our team is currently working to fix the problem. We will share the update as soon as we have. Thank you so much for your patience!

Level 8

@ValeriaA_ That's Great to here mine is pending should be to far away

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

Thanks @DavidTito! My meet up has already been approved so now I'm officially in 😁

@DavidTito  escribió:

@ValeriaA_ congratulations in taking part and nice illustration by you.

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR yeah shouldn't

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@DavidTito Have your meetup been approved yet ?

be long now 

Level 8

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR brother what u think this time this global edit walk meet-up is bigger then last time or not. In my meet-up approx 22-24 LGs will participate.

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

Great @DavidTito am glad it has been approved.

Level 10

@AmbrishVarshney if 22-24 people participate it will be the highest attendance so far for our worldwide map edit walk. Last year we had 39 communities participating, I hope we can go over that figure now hopefully. But I see a different picture of event this time around.

Level 10

@BudionoS @OSAMA @AlejandraMaria @AkmalB @SalmaanN @ShafiulB @Kamalhasnainee @AnuradhaP @IlankovanT @VBenedict 

Few weeks to go are you ready to join in one more time ?