HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: The Worldwide Map Edit Walk Volume 2

@HiroyukiTakisawa wrote:

Thank you for suggesting @HelloSamsonR!!

We were waiting for this time! I'm excited 🙂

Thank you @HiroyukiTakisawa I still got the Cafe walk excitement in me ;). Thanks to you, you made a coffee addict 😁. Looking forward to your meetup event.

Level 10

@OSAMA wrote:

Time flies too fast bro @HelloSamsonR,

One year of your great initiative 

Of course Jordan In :-))))

Thank you @OSAMA our super supporter. You amazed me in the previous year. Due to you support and contributions it was a big success last year. Thank you and looking forward to the stamps of Jordan once again in this global event.

Level 10

@THOKCHOM wrote:

Excellent contribution my friend @HelloSamsonR.

All the best !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Thank you so much @THOKCHOM

Level 10

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Hi @HelloSamsonR and Motivated Local Guides!

It´s fantastic to have a new edition of the WorldWide Map Edit Walk :))))

Ayamonte is in :)))

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

ALejandra.

Awesome @AlejandraMaria good to have you join us once again, looking forward to your meetup :).

Level 10

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

Hello hello @HelloSamsonR!! I will love to participate and host a map edit walk in Buenos Aires 🙂 I'm in!!

Hi @ValeriaA_ Last year we missed your country in this global event. Good to see you joining us and taking up the challenge to host for your city. Am happy to have new addition of different cities joining us. Thank you and looking forward to your Meetup event.

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR Brother count me in me and all Delhi Local guide Team will make it big as we can

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

@AmbrishVarshney wrote:

@HelloSamsonR Brother count me in me and all Delhi Local guide Team will make it big as we can

Am happy to hear this @AmbrishVarshney. That's the spirit. Together we make it happen. Looking forward to seeing members of the Delhi community. Am delighted to see the turnout already from your community.

Level 2

If I'm doing this correct. I can help with maps and locations in northern an mid Western Wisconsin.

Level 2

I'm ready.  Even 420 is acceptable.

Level 9

Wow that is really nice, how to join you guys