HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: The Worldwide Map Edit Walk Volume 2

Hello hello @HelloSamsonR!! I will love to participate and host a map edit walk in Buenos Aires 🙂 I'm in!!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Connect Moderator

I've submitted my meetup and waiting for approval bro @HelloSamsonR

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@Haseeb Thank you

Cweng
Level 9

Hi @HelloSamsonR and Motivated Local Guides!

It´s fantastic to have a new edition of the WorldWide Map Edit Walk :))))

Ayamonte is in :)))

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

ALejandra.

Level 10

@Haseeb wrote:

@HelloSamsonR
We have just discussed in our private chat group, And, decided to give the opportunity to host this meetup by someone new. He's a senior LG & active member of our community.
This year. the host will be @Cweng. Welcome him on board 🙂

That is very awesome to hear @Haseeb I like your quick response , I admire your motivation, thank you for also informing me. Hi @Cweng glad to have you join us on board for the first time for this event, looking forward to your meetup :).

Level 10

@NareshDarji wrote:

Gujarat Local Guides are ready for being part of this world wide map editing walk bro @HelloSamsonR

Hi @NareshDarji thank you for joining in. I could, vividly remember your Meetup from last year. Under the rain you were still out there, how time flies. Good to see you in this once again. Looking forward to your meetup event. Lots of Indian communities will be joining in this year, so happy to see this.

Level 10

@SheetalV wrote:

I think we can organise one in Delhi as well.

Hi @SheetalV sure you can. If no no one is hosting you can pick up the mantle and host the map edit walk in your community.

Level 10

@NareshDarji wrote:

I've submitted my meetup and waiting for approval bro @HelloSamsonR

Wow @NareshDarji thats really awesome, that's a swift response. Looking forward to it. Thank you so much.

Level 10

@deepakjhic wrote:

Hello @HelloSamsonR,

I'm planning meet-up for the first time in my city Muzaffarnagar. Very soon I'll be with all details. 

@deepakjhic That will be very awesome you taking the meetup to a new city. I can't wait to see your meetup. The experience will definitely be different. Am sure there will be lots of missing information to Uncover in Muzaffarnagar. 

Level 10

@MuhannadK wrote:

Hello, 

Thank you @HelloSamsonR taking the initiative again, will be more than happy to join from Dubai as well 

Cheers, 

Thank you so much @MuhannadK looking forward to your meetup event. I look to seeing all the missing information that would be uncovered on this day.