Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

The Worldwide Food Crawl Meet-Up Nigeria

Food Crawl Meet-Up Nigeria

Lagos

Lagos, Nigeria

December 16, 2017 @ 01:00pm to 4pm (WAT). Newly Opened Restaurant named

Ibile Foods Restaurant & Lounge Located at Ilupeju Industrial Avenue, Ilupeju Lagos.

Event Update Tuesday 19/12/2017

This event has been postponed to the 23/12/2017 and it will be held at the newly Opened Restaurant Called Ibile Foods Restaurant & Lounge Located at Ilupeju Industrial Avenue, Ilupeju Lagos.

Event Update Thursday 14/12/2017

Hello Everyone and a Good day to you all. The Worldwide Food Crawl event is this weekend December 16th 2017 by 1pm and ends 4pm and the venue is ShopRite Mall Located at Adeniran Ogunsanya Street, Surulere Lagos. We will be meeting and converging in a small group to explore the different varieties of food in our small city Surulere. Please note that attendance is free but however eating any food will cost you some money. The overall budget for food is the maximum of 1,500naira do ensure to come very prepared so you can get the most of the event and you are also free to make any orders you desire but at your own expenses. Looking forward to seeing you on this day.

Warm Regards

In line with the Worldwide Food Crawl initiative by Local Guide Budiono from Indonesia, we Nigerian Local Guides are keying to this wonderful initiative to explore and recommend the various foods we have in our cities. We would be exploring local to continental dishes on this day. The aim of this food crawl event is to to help people from another city, or another country, who wants to visit our city, to find the most recommended food to eat. Not only that as well too, it will also be a great source of learning to discover and find some foods we have not eaten or discovered yet in our community. Along the way we would be reviewing the types of food restaurants, bukas and joints got to offer. We would also check out too for accessibility information to know if those places are easily accessible to all. We would take pictures of of the food and also share them to Google maps to help people visiting our city to find the best food to eat. You are welcome to bring along your friends, families or workmates, everyone is invited. Gear up Local Guides nothing is more exciting than a food hunting, so if you are ready join in the campaign and lets go discover the priceless food in our community. Theme of the day is #Letsgofood

RSVP here

25 comments
Level 10

Re: The Worldwide Food Crawl Meet-Up Nigeria

Lets go explore new food lets go my bro!

Level 10

Whoo hoo the meetup is ready. Let's go food 😋

Level 10

Dear Samson, hope all's well. You're awesome. Very excited for World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. Already many cities are getting into it. Good luck to all the beautiful Lagos Local Guides 🙂

PS Dear @SanyaOdare @Sagir @LadiSpeaks @MosesNks1 @TOBY01 @_Light_ @Binqy @Armstrong_Prosper @Bammywon1 @Dezriri, hope all's well. You're all welcome and invited to join in for Food Crawl Meet-Up Nigeria, happening soon for Lagos Local Guides. Help spread the word, it's going to be fun. Looking forward to hearing all your stories. Kind regards from Osaka78

Connect Moderator

Lagos can not be left out.. come on let's explore, #lets go food....

@Osaka78forTRUMP @HelloSamsonR @SanyaOdare @BudionoS @EmekaUlor @BukolaAjayi 

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/food-crawl-meet-up-nigeria

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

All the best @HelloSamsonR 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Level 10

@BudionoS @Osaka78forTRUMP @Sagir @NareshDarji @DavidTito Yeah, am looking forward to this day. Can't wait to explore the different food in my community 🙂

Level 6

Awesome... Am actually a new local guide and this should be my first meet-up. I can't wait to explore and share with the world. Let's go!!!!!!

Iroleh
Connect Moderator

You are welcome @Iroleh we hope to meet you next weekend.

We have Lagos local guide whatsapp group where we communicate with each other. I Will drop d link you can join.

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve