Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

The #UniquelyLondon MeetUp

The Society Club

12 Ingestre Pl, Soho, London W1F 0JF, UK

May 14, 2017 @ 16:00 (BST)

I'm interested in meeting other Local Guides (Preferably Level 5 - as they will have made the most contributions) who have the same passion for our city as myself, but specifically who love all the hidden secrets the city has to offer. I want to produce a #UniquelyLondon experience on Google Maps, where we highlight all those places, monuments and hide-aways only we know. In the first instance I'd suggest meeting up for drinks to discuss. You'll of course know the The Society Club in Soho - so Sunday afternoon it is?

RSVP here

1 comment
Level 7

Re: The #UniquelyLondon MeetUp

Hi PaulA,

I'm very interested to attend  your meet up group but I'm so far from you.

when I have to possible  to joint  your party's .  I hopes  I will do

regard

Helal

@PaulA wrote:

The Society Club

12 Ingestre Pl, Soho, London W1F 0JF, UK

@May 14, 2017 @ 16:00 (BST)

I'm interested in meeting other Local Guides (Preferably Level 5 - as they will have made the most contributions) who have the same passion for our city as myself, but specifically who love all the hidden secrets the city has to offer. I want to produce a #UniquelyLondon experience on Google Maps, where we highlight all those places, monuments and hide-aways only we know. In the first instance I'd suggest meeting up for drinks to discuss. You'll of course know the The Society Club in Soho - so Sunday afternoon it is?

RSVP here