JustinAlex's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

The Trivandrum Food crawl Meetup

Hi all,  

I'm here to explain about the Trivandrum Local guides Food Crawl meetup held here on 16th of Dec. I was very much excited when i came to know that such a meetup is hosted by @bijusreekumar

On that day, around 06:30 PM we all came together at 

Gandhi Park
East Fort, Pazhavangadi, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695036

https://goo.gl/maps/avEzJeQE5Go

We had a quite discussions there and also we went on for photo sessions. After that, we entered the white fort (the entrance to sree padmanabhaswamy temple). There we took some street photos and also clicked some shops in our cameras. After that we went on walking through the byside of the padmanabhaswamy temple. First time i felt walking as an adventure. After that, our meetup host @bijusreekumar welcomed us to the nearby hotel, Venkadesa Bhavan

https://goo.gl/maps/S8FmNpgN38z

We had a delicious snacks named "കാരവs (Kaara Vada)" and a cup of tea. Spending there 15 minutes also gave us time for discussion of various tourist places. We also started taking photos of the snacks. After getting out from there, we had a Selfie taking sessions. From there, we again came back to Eastfort and we had a very "Good bye". 😍

I'm taking this opportunity to thank Mr. @bijusreekumar for hosting such a marvellous Food Crawl Meetup.

Thanks

Regards JustinAlexOur first selfie before starting the walkingOur first selfie before starting the walking

When we are about to end the meetupWhen we are about to end the meetup

Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
10 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: The Trivandrum Food crawl Meetup

Congratulations @JustinAlex for your successful Food crawl Meetup.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Thankyou @NareshDarji for your kind words....Keep in touch...!!

Connect Moderator

You are welcome bro @JustinAlex

@JustinAlex wrote:

Thankyou @NareshDarji for your kind words....Keep in touch...!!

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Congratulations!!! for hosting such an amazing meet-up.

Looks you guys had a lots of fun. I know Kerala is a "Heaven on Earth".

Looking forward for more meetups in Kerala.

Cheers,

Fazeel

@JustinAlex wrote:

Hi all,  

I'm here to explain about the Trivandrum Local guides Food Crawl meetup held here on 16th of Dec. I was very much excited when i came to know that such a meetup is hosted by @bijusreekumar

On that day, around 06:30 PM we all came together at 

Gandhi Park
East Fort, Pazhavangadi, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695036

https://goo.gl/maps/avEzJeQE5Go

We had a quite discussions there and also we went on for photo sessions. After that, we entered the white fort (the entrance to sree padmanabhaswamy temple). There we took some street photos and also clicked some shops in our cameras. After that we went on walking through the byside of the padmanabhaswamy temple. First time i felt walking as an adventure. After that, our meetup host @bijusreekumar welcomed us to the nearby hotel, Venkadesa Bhavan

https://goo.gl/maps/S8FmNpgN38z

We had a delicious snacks named "കാരവs (Kaara Vada)" and a cup of tea. Spending there 15 minutes also gave us time for discussion of various tourist places. We also started taking photos of the snacks. After getting out from there, we had a Selfie taking sessions. From there, we again came back to Eastfort and we had a very "Good bye". 😍

I'm taking this opportunity to thank Mr. @bijusreekumar for hosting such a marvellous Food Crawl Meetup.

Thanks

Regards JustinAlexOur first selfie before starting the walkingOur first selfie before starting the walking

When we are about to end the meetupWhen we are about to end the meetup

Level 8

Thankyou... @FazeelUsmani

Keep in touch

Level 10

Level 10

@JustinAlex @bijusreekumar Great job here for the meet up. Will try to join you all for next one. 

Level 7

Thanks a lot for the guidance Steve

Level 8

@StephenAbraham Thankyou 😍