Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

The Great Indian Heritage Walk

The Great Indian Heritage Walk

Red Fort

Lal Qila, Old Delhi, Delhi, 110006, India

November 04, 2018 @ 10:00 (IST)

Hello Lgs The Great Indian Heritage Walk is the First this kind of meetup where multiple cities are participating as One India and as Delhi Meetup Group (The Most Active LG Group) we should make it Largest. The Meetup :- A) This is the first ever United India meetup. B) Show The Heritage of Real India To The World C) Feel Delhi As Mini India D) Be a part of United India. What We do in this Meetup : We walk to 8 to 15 sites where a new city was built: Anangpur and Lal Kot in the early medieval period; Tughlaqabad and Kotla by the Sultanate rulers; the Mughal capital of Shahjahanabad and most recently, New Delhi, built by the British. Their monumental ruins include forts and palaces, tombs, shrines for gods and mystics, rest houses, stepwells, memorials, bazaars and many are part of the lived environments of local communities. You Invited see and experience Delhi; not only its well known tourist destinations but also the lesser known and equally fascinating parts of the city.

RSVP here

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Lal Qila, Old Delhi, Delhi, 110006, India
18 comments
Level 10

Re: The Great Indian Heritage Walk

Level 8

Cool bro! First one to join in officially 🙂

Connect Moderator

Congratulations bro and all the best for this great meetup @AmbrishVarshney Let's we share our heritage with world. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Thank you @NareshDarji bhai and @NandKK bhai for wishes and yes we will show real India to the world

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

@raghavsood hope you will join this time

Level 10

@AmbrishVarshney all the best for this meet up and the rest from the team! 

Level 10

Thank you @StephenAbraham bhai hoping for the best

Level 8

@AmbrishVarshney definately bro! Last time it wasn't up to me.

Level 7

Nice work. Looking forward to exploring some heritage sites and traveling with everyone else.