cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

The 36 Walk - Kuala Lumpur

The 36 Walk - Kuala Lumpur

Petronas Twin Towers

Ground, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

April 21, 2018 @ 16:00 (+08)

Hello Everyone ! In today's world with easy access to a camera and no true cost to making loads of images we tend to become snap happy. This means our photos are not as good as they could be because we can choose the best ones later. Trouble is sometimes we get lazy and just share the less perfect ones. In the old days we shot film we had a limited number of shots, the most common was 36 per roll. Being limited forces you to consider each shot and to think about whether you need it or not. In a Local Guides context the better our photos are that we upload to Maps the more useful they are and the more interesting they make the place we're trying to showcase. This idea applies to all photography whether it be on your phone, a mirrorless, a dslr, or even a film camera.

Read the full article here https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/2018-The-quot-36-quot-Walk-Register-your-Walk-Mo...

In-line with this Global 36 walks of @PaulPavlinovich, here I would like to host a 36 walk meetup @ the most iconic place of Malaysia 'KLCC Twin Towers'
Welcome to all Malaysian Local Guides to join this very unique event.

04:00 pm sharp We will meet at the KLCC Park 'Meeting/Assembly Point' & will continue our 36 walk till close to 06:00 pm

RSVP here

Ground, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
9 comments
Level 10

Re: The 36 Walk - Kuala Lumpur

Hi @Haseeb

Congratulations for fast approval of meet up,sure I will join you brother,it's great idea and best place for photography &36 walk.

Have a nice day

Level 9

Level 10

Hi @Haseeb Thanks for invitation,I will join you brother,

Level 7

Congrats @Haseeb as a host meet up the 36 walk kuala lumpur, i wish be the best meet up at kuala lumpur 🙂

Thanks

Connect Moderator

Welcome to The 36 Walk and thank you for hosting.

This has been added to the main post and to the MyMap.

Regards Paul

Level 9

Thanks @Haseeb, noted 🙂

Gineesh
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Haseeb brother congratulations for the 36 Walk Approval, wishing you the very best for your Meet-Up

Regards 

Ata Ur Rehman 

Level 8

Thanks @Haseeb 

Arrange for this events. I will join this Global 36 walks.

Level 10

Dear @Lynnx @KLRider88 @Zan @ProbashBanglarP @denalfan17 @larbi2020 @FM-at-KL @Kosalma @myparasi @al-mahmud, hope all's well. The 36 Walk - Kuala Lumpur is on for Malaysia Local Guides as part of The "36" Walk. You're welcome and invited to join in. It's going to be a fun way to improve photos for Maps. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here