Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Thamel Amble - Worldwide Photo Walk

Thamel

Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal

February 24, 2018 @ 11:00 (+0545)

Shaking the hands with "World Wide Photowalk Meetup" in the month of February we are going to showcase the beauty of our beautiful city 'Thamel'; a most famous tourist destination in Kathmandu, Nepal. The event will be 100% walking as the event route belong to 'no go zone for vehicles'. Join us with your photographic devices and other accessories like power bank, 360 camera etc. whatever you have. Let's not miss the opportunity to capture beautiful realms of our city and expose to the world.

Note: We do not encourage you to come in private vehicle unless you manage the parking lot yourself.

#showcasing the beauty of our city

This meetup is supported by Nature Trail Travels & Tours, Trekking & Expeditions

RSVP here

Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
15 comments
Level 10

Re: Thamel Amble - Worldwide Photo Walk

Congratulations @BishowvijayaP All the best for your Meetup. @AlejandraMaria There is a spectacular Meetup from Nepal. Check it out :).

Level 9

Hello @BishowvijayaP!!!

I agree with @HelloSamsonR this is a great meet-up when we will discover the Beauty of Thamel

I like that this will be in a pedestrian zone :))

I am going to add right now this fabulous meet-up to the post of the World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Great @BishowvijayaP, I'm sure this meet up will be great. Can't wait to see the pictures! 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 8

@BishowvijayaP thank you for creating combine event and will be the  best meetup 🙂

Level 8

Great @BishowvijayaP

Show to the world beauty of Thamel .

Level 10

Level 8

Won't be available that day, or else would have joined for sure. Hope to meet you guys next time 🙂

Level 9

Hi @BishowvijayaP and Local Guides,

These days I will go through all the meet-ups approved preparing the Recap of Recaps Video 😊

(Probably you will read this message in different places, I want to be sure everyone read it 😀 😁)

It would be great if you will record yourself in your Meet-Up (or anywhere if it is not possible) and say  something like "Hello I am/we are (name of participants or community) from  City, Country and Continent" and upload the video to  this share album  plus  a maximum of 10 photos of your city (the ones you will make in the Meet-Up) and we will Showcase the Beauty of your City in a collaborative video with the rest ones participating in this World Wide Photo Walk.

I use a basic editor and 360º pics don´t work good… standars ones are better.

if you think 10 aren't enough you can upload  collages or animations as the ones made with google photos, but maximun upload 10 (sorry :)) plus the video.

Let´s do this together.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Thanks a lot bro @HelloSamsonR. 🙂 Now we are ready for it. 🙂

I will try to meet the expectation from all @AlejandraMaria. Thank you so much for worldwide concept in this favor.

I am also in a hurry to end the meet up quite successfully @ValeriaA_. Hope to see you in recap part of meetup also.

Will be the best meetup with your presence @LaxmiG1. A heartiest welcome to you. 🙂

Thank you so much @DhéèrajV. With your blessing the beauty of Thamel will be revealed after 2 days. 🙂

Thank you so much for your courageous support dear @Osaka78forTRUMP. I am pleased to have your support. 🙂

Would be very happy if you join us @Mahbub_LG. See you in upcoming events. 🙂

Finally Namaste 🙏 to all. 🙂