Re: Team Kenya

Hello Team Kenya This is Jayesh Vekariya

Jayesh Vekariya
Level 7

Hallo team Kenya

Level 6

Any Local Guides from Kenya?

Are there any local guides meetup in Kenya? 

please help me out..

Former Google Contributor

Re: Any Local Guides from Kenya?

Hi @Dextro and welcome to Connect!

I have moved your post to a more appropriate thread. In here you'll meet quite a few Local Guides from Kenya, who I'm sure will be interested in a Meet-Up. However, you can check in here if there are any already organized around you in the near future. If there aren't any available currently you can create one yourself. You don't know how to get started? Don't worry, in this post, you will find everything you need on how to create a Meet-Up.

Since you are in here, please do check the information below, which will help you adjust to the platform and to the community:

See you around,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Re: Any Local Guides from Kenya?

thanx

Level 6

Hi team kenya.  I think we should organise a meet-up for team kenya. 

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Dextro and @Joemuritu,

Great question! Simply visit the meet-ups main page, browse for events and select the blue "Attend this meetup" button on the right side of the page when viewing an event if you'd like to attend. If you're curious about hosting your own meetup, check out this quick video :).

Hope this helps! Good luck.