Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Taste of Gombe

Taste of Gombe

LSDP Housing Estate

Glover St, Lagos Mainland, Lagos, Nigeria

September 22, 2018 @ 02:00 (WAT)

A home made dish is always great to taste especially if it is a local food that is cooked in the city. Come and join us to taste some delicious dishes that are common to the people of Gombe. Come along with your camera and phone. Also be ready to get some tips on the local guide program. Mark the date because this is one meet up you can't afford to miss. See you around. Block 25 flat 7 LSDPC Estate Glover Street Ebute meta

RSVP here

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Glover St, Lagos Mainland, Lagos, Nigeria
6 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Taste of Gombe

Hi @Sagir,

Are you going to prepare a homemade dish for every participating Local Guide? Wow, wish I could join in all the fun and deliciousness!

Don't forget to share your recap later, together with some great photos. 🙂

Have fun and good luck!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Hi @DeniGu

Yes all dishes will be homemade.

If you can't join now no worries, any day you are in Nigeria we will host you and do same for you.

Watch out for the recap..

Kind regards

Sagir

Google Moderator

Thank you for your amazing hospitality, @Sagir!

I'll be on the lookout, definitely. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Check out the recap of this memorable meet up

Recap-Taste-of-Gombe

Check out @DeniGu @Justine2807 @AlejandraMaria @Jesi @ValeriaA_ @Julien44 @OSAMA

Level 9

Let´s check it :)))) Looks delicious @Sagir

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 9

i am in love with kind of meetups @Sagir :)))

yummy yummy meetups