Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

THE WORLDWIDE MAP EDIT WALK

THE WORLDWIDE MAP EDIT WALK

The Worldwide Map Edit WalkThe Worldwide Map Edit Walk

Nigeria

July 22, 2017 @ 11:00 (WAT)

In Making an impact in our community and the world, we are joining hands on a global scale to make a huge impact in our communities. Let's join hands side by side to put more POI on the Google Maps. Let's edit and verify all information as possible to help people get the most and accurate information. We look forward to a great and exciting map walk as it promises to be interesting. Looking forward to see you on this day. Detailed arrangements and information has been made as well and you can find them below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yldweA1vziGncNvky_h308bJ1SzfUxVGijn3I7QhNmM/edit?usp=sharing

I have also listed the cities participating in this event, through the Google My Maps, Please find and also include detailed information about your same event being held in your cities here if you would be participating : https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=16CNJuuEVVk2Z72N9pTuat5NMg9M&ll=-4.37116648397792%2C76....

Our Official hash tag is the #WWmapeditwalk2017 #LocalGuides so when participating in the event as well as sharing to your social space, be sure to use the hash tag mentioned above. 

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me.

Abuja, Nigeria

Melbourne, Australia
Amman, Jordan
Hyderabad, India
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Lagos, Nigeria
Perth, Australia
Kathmandu, Nepal
Maharagama, Sri Lanka
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Minna, Nigeria
Galle, Sri Lanka
Surabaya, Indonesia
Bandung, Indonesia
Gandhinagar, India
Украина, Ukraine
город Киев, Ukraine
Ровно, Ukraine
Moscow, Russia
Listowel, Ireland
Jos, Nigeria
Ronda, Spain
Vellore, India
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Ayamonte, Spain
Ogbomoso, Nigeria 
Ogun State, Nigeria 

Brazil

Italy 

All these countries and their communities have indicated their interests, we are looking forward to more countries as well as more communities too. This is a great opportunity for us to Level up as well on our contributions to the Google Maps. To sign up for the event join below. Find The Recap Of The Worldwide Map Edit Walk Here. Click this link

RSVP here

235 comments
Level 9

Re: THE WORLDWIDE MAP EDIT WALK

What a wonderful Meetup bro 

Brilliant idea Am in @HelloSamsonR

😊😁👍🎉🎁👍👍👍

Level 10

Great to know am super excited @OSAMA That you are the first unofficial country to support this Global Meet-up. Thanks for recognizing how important this event would also be. This meet-up was inspired by PaulPavlinovich

Level 9

This will be exciting bro let's wait other friends this will be something very nice ...

@HelloSamsonR

😊😁👍😊👍😁

Level 10

Thank you @OSAMA

@VictorOmebije and @MesyMacos this is the event I was talking about, a global map edit walk. Is your city ready to take part? 🙂

Connect Moderator

Good idea. When are you going to do it? I'd be happy to organise a local one.

Level 9

I just want to mention @PaulPavlinovich

Very fast bro 

You are the Master rof worldwide meetups

Let's learn from you 😁🎉🎁👍👍

Connect Moderator

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

Good idea. When are you going to do it? I'd be happy to organise a local one.

Lol I did that dumb post before reading thing. I see its on July 22nd. Melbourne Local Guides already has two meetups that weekend for the

I'd be happy to tie in the Port to Park Burger Crawl to do map edits as well around the areas we'll walk through.

Count us in @HelloSamsonR

Level 10

@PaulPavlinovichGood to see you are supporting 😊😊. Thanks for being in. :). Am so delighted. 

Connect Moderator

@TraciC come visit a big idea 🙂