HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: THE WORLDWIDE MAP EDIT WALK

Some tips to manage this thing @HelloSamsonR

1. Make the local organisers do as much as possible for you - I tried to do to much and ran into problems - get them to all make their own meetup on Maps Meetups

2. Start a map as soon as possible (since it's only 22 days away) showing the active cities - do you remember my MyMap? It had the city, local organiser, meetup location, meetup date and time

3. Don't get hung up about who is going - me taking registrations turned out to be really painful - just let the meetup system handle it

4. Prepare a brief pack (a one page thing) to give your local organisers so they know what you want them to do

5. Talk to each of them by email, PM, Hangouts, WhatsApp, whatever works a week out to see how they are going

6. Follow up with each of them afterwards to get their recap details (and encourage them to do their own recap post here too)

Level 10

Excellent Tips @PaulPavlinovich you are just too much. I would follow your advice accordingly.

Connect Moderator

Great idea @HelloSamsonR 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@NareshDarji Are you in?  🙂

Connect Moderator

Yes I m in my dear @HelloSamsonR

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR it's a creative and amazing idea .

@PaulPavlinovich thanks for the useful tips 

Can we have some tips for arrangements. 

Level 10

@AkmalB I would be providing useful tips for arrangements of the meet-up. Firstly I have to get the interest from attendees first, we just have  22days away. So from now till the 2nd week it's registration. But for now if you would be partaking please create a meet-up up event also. And if you need further information I would let you know. 

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR good idea 🙂

I like to host one from Sri Lanka and like to join in this Global edit. 🙂

I will share the meet-up soon with you.

Level 10

Thanks @IlankovanT For supporting :). I will include your name in the list now. Thanks a lot

Level 10

Very good initiation @HelloSamsonR bro. I am in.