Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

TGIHW - Bengaluru Photo Walk

TGIHW - Bengaluru Photo Walk

Lalbagh Botanical Garden

Mavalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004, India

November 04, 2018 @ 10:00 (IST)

Hi wonderful Local Guides. I am Salmaan, a Level 8 Local Guide currently residing in Bengaluru. I invite you all to the upcoming meetup which I am hosting at Lalbagh Botanical Garden on November 4, 2018 - Sunday between 10AM and 12PM. This meetup is with respect to the Great India Heritage Walk Meetup which will be conducted in different cities in India by many Local Guides on November 4, 2018. The purpose of this meetup is to explore the Lalbagh Botanical Garden which has so many interesting spots such as Lalbagh Horticulture, Lalbagh Lake, Tree Fossil, Crystal Building, etc. We will be taking lot many photos of places which we visit inside and we will then upload it to Google Maps. Don't forget to get your phone fully charged. The attendees has to get the entry fee for entering Lalbagh Botanical Garden only for themselves. Since Lalbagh Botanical Garden has many entrance, we will be meeting each other at outside of Urvashi Theater near to Lalbagh Botanical Garden and I will wait there from 9.45AM to 10AM to get attendees. After the meetup, we will be sharing our experience of this meetup in Local Guides Connect. Let me know if you have any doubts.

RSVP here

Vellore Local Guides
Mavalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004, India
9 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: TGIHW - Bengaluru Photo Walk

Congratulations bro @SalmaanN for your meetup is approval. Let's we explore India's Heritage. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@SalmaanN Take lots of photos so we all can share in the happiness there.

Level 10

Congratulations @SalmaanN for meetMe approval

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 8

Thanks a lot for your kind wishes, dear @NareshDarji. Let's explore and share. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Right as you say, @StephenAbraham Anna. So many photos and so many memories through this meetup. 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thank you so much, @AmbrishVarshney. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 7

Mubarak ho Salman Bhaijaan

Level 9

Hi @SalmaanN

Hope you are doing well..

I suggest you that to change the meet up time to 4pm to 6pm as in the evening we can take best photographies.

Level 7

I'm available for the full day anyways..... 😄