Justine2807's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Sydney #ShowcaseYourCity

Hi @BishowvijayaP

Thank you so much for your support and kindness. Happy International Mother Language day today

The best ever Google Maps Local Guides Worldwide Photowalk to Showcase the beauty of your city to the world is going to be so much fun for everyone involved. The recaps and videos will show all the best bits for everyone everywhere so we can share the fun! 

Cheers! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

All the best @Justine2807. See you in recap. 🙂

Level 10

G'day @MarinSt

Thanks mate! I really appreciate your kind words and support. Happy International Mother Language day today

The Google Maps Local Guides Best ever Worldwide Photowalk to Showcase the beauty of your city to the world is going to be such a super event for all involved. I too am looking forward to see all the Recaps and pictures. Plus the great video from us all that @AlejandraMaria is going to put together for everyone to see. 

Cheers! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@MarinSt wrote:

Hi @Justine2807

Congratulations and good luck with the meet-up! I can't wait for the photos.

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 10

Hi @OSAMA

Thank you for your kindness and support. You Rock! Happy International Mother Language day today

Best wishes for you and your loved ones. You are so right a great meetup in Sydney Australia with all of us together sounds sensational! Lets do IT!

Lets Do this together! 

Shine on! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@OSAMA wrote:

one day we will make like this meetup together in  Sydney @Justine2807 ;)))

@Osaka78forTRUMP@BishowvijayaP @AlejandraMaria @ValeriaA_ @HelloSamsonR ;))) 

Level 9

Hi @Justine2807,

Thank you very much for the information you have added about Australian´s birds 😉

Happy International Mother Language day!

A Tribute to the Language Martyrs in International Mother Language Daythis is the post @MahabubMunna made 🙂

Cheers,

Alejandra.

Level 10

thanks a lot and love you all 🙂 @AlejandraMaria @Justine2807

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

Hello @Justine2807

Good evening from South India. Congrats for your meetup and may your meetup be a great success.

Waiting for your Sydney photos ❤️

Regards,

JUSTIN ALEX

Level 9

Hi my dear @Justine2807,

This is the new message I am sending to all Local Guides that are hosting a meet-up:

These days I will go through all the meet-ups approved preparing the Recap of Recaps Video 😊

(Probably you will read this message in different places, I want to be sure everyone read it 😀 😁)

It would be great if you will record yourself in your Meet-Up (or anywhere if it is not possible) and say  something like "Hello I am/we are (name of participants or community) from  City, Country and Continent" and upload the video  (later, when you can but before 1st of March) to  this share album  plus  a maximum of 10 photos of your city (the ones you will make in the Meet-Up) and we will Showcase the Beauty of your City in a collaborative video with the rest ones participating in this World Wide Photo Walk. 

I use a basic editor and 360º pics don´t work good… standars ones are better.

if you think 10 aren't enough you can upload  collages or animations as the ones made with google photos, but maximun upload 10 (sorry :)) plus the video.

Let´s do this together.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Hello @MahabubMunna

Thank you so much for creating this lovely video and wonderful tribute to communication. It is through caring and connecting with each other, we are as one, one tribe. In that respect for each other is always essential, our culture , our history, our language, our future. When I heard this video it touched my heart in so many ways with all these amazing people with languages that are like listening to a song that communicates even without knowledge of their language. Such music to my ears to hear you all speak, so many of your delicious languages sound like you are singing when you speak.

Good on you!! Thanks a motsa for that brilliant video. It makes me so happy and proud to be a Google Maps Local Guide! Happy IMLD!! This day was a time to celebrate our languages and cultures! Happy belated International Mother Language Day to everyone! Especially big thanks to you @MahabubMunna and all the Bangladesh Local Guides, plus everyone involved! Also another huge hug for @AlejandraMaria for caring and sharing this with us all. 

Google Local Guides Connect is an enlightening, elevating community to be part of, a bond and kinship that connects all nations, all languages are unique and treasured as are every special person, and still we are, and always will be connected as one. A loving family that will always be connected, the human race. 

Thank you for talking to and bonding us with your hearts.

Big hugs, love and friendship always. 

@Justine2807

Level 10

Dear @Justine2807

nothing I do just invite all and marge video. my all friend my power if they not support me. I can't made it so this credit all equal who contribute there 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

adorable picture

Nikoleta