cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Surabaya Map Editing Walk

Surabaya Map Editing Walk

Resto Soto Cak Har

Jl. Dr. Ir. H. Soekarno No.220, Semolowaru, Sukolilo, Kota SBY, Jawa Timur 60117, Indonesia

July 22, 2017 @ 07:00 (WIB)

Surabaya Map Editing Walk is a map editing meet up to support World Wide Map Editing Walk initiated by Samson from Nigeria that will be held on July 22, 2017. Local Guides level 0 to 10 in Surabaya and around are invited to join this meet up. Please fill this form https://goo.gl/forms/5wIgij9qIZYydEgj1 and click ATTEND THIS MEET UP in the right side of this page. We will meet at Resto Soto Cak Har at Ir.Soekarno street (MERR) then walk along the street. The route is about 4,7 kilometers. Please bring your smartphone with Google Maps installed on in. Thank you

RSVP here

14 comments
Level 10

Re: Surabaya Map Editing Walk

Excellent @BudionoS 😊😊. It's time to spread the word 😊😊😃😃

Level 10

Congratulations @BudionoS Your wife is your first attendee, this is excellent 😊😊😊👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍.

Level 10

Dear Budiono, hope all's well with you. Good to see Local Guides in Surabaya joining in the World Wide Map Edit Walk. Let us know, what can we do to help you get the word out for Surabaya's event?
🌐+🗺+🇮🇩=😃
Kindest regards from Osaka78

Level 9

Level 7

yahhh...tanggal 22 juli ya, next time moga2 bisa ikutan, mohon info nya ya om bud @BudionoS

Level 10

thank you @fikrin @OSAMA @Osaka78forTRUMP and @HelloSamsonR for your attention in this topic.

I have one question @HelloSamsonR, in this meet up, are we allowed to bring attribute of local guides, for example printed logo in A3 paper? 

local guides logo.png

Level 9

Good morning @BudionoS 😊

I think it's ok , to make sure let's ask @JeslynL , @ErmesT

😊😊😊

Former Google Contributor

Hello @BudionoS@OSAMA. That is the official Google Local Guides logo. As noted in the Local Guides program rules, the Local Guides logo is a Google brand identity and is reserved for official use only. The Local Guides logo, pin or any other Google imagery should not be used in any of your online or offline materials without expressed written permission. 

You are, however, free to use any of the branded materials we shared on our meet-up site. 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

Thank you @JeslynL I remember I see some Meetups make big printed local guide logos  befor !!!

It's ok we can  just print the PDF files on the Meetup site right!?? 

Noted @BudionoS