IlankovanT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Sri Lanka Local Guides Community Hangout - August 2017

Sri Lanka local guides community is getting expanded with our members day by day. Within a short period, a huge augmentation has occurred in the number of local guides from different locations of Sri Lanka, and more contributions for Google map have been recorded. Another interesting fact is most of all the community members are very enthusiastic and are actively participating in almost all the meetups regardless of their personal chores and busy schedules. 

Considering the enhanced communication among Sri Lanka local guides, we have decided to have a weekly hangout (30 minutes) in-order to have productive discussions such as planning meet ups, clarifying doubts while editing places, etc.

Sri Lankan Hangout session on 19th August 2017 (Saturday) night at 8.00pm (UTC+05:30). This will help to harmonize with people who are far from us breaking the geographic barriers. (e.g., Local guides from Jaffna, Nuwara Eliya, Batticaloa, and other places).
Please follow the link to join the hangout on Saturday (19th) night at 8.00pm (UTC+05:30).

SLLG Monthly HOSLLG Monthly HO

Previous HO: FebruaryMarchApril, May

Sri Lanka
4 comments
Level 8

Re: Sri Lanka Local Guides Community Hangout - August 2017

looking forward for this 🙂 i missed last one 😕

Level 8

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 ,  May Hangout i Start a Jaffna Local guide community 🙂 @IlankovanT 

Level 9