jozistreats's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Spring in Maboneng, Johannesburg

Hi,

Maboneng is a great place to spend a Sunday morning/afternoon. It's a great city/photo/walk, we meet local street vendors, discover the market, the graffiti art and the city views from the rooftops. The local restaurants and coffee shops offer very good food and awesome company. I'll set the meetup up for 26 September from 08:30 to 14:30. I'll share location details via the meetup. Here is the link Local Guides Meetup Maponeng

Moboneng, JohannesburgMoboneng, Johannesburg

246 Fox Street, City and Suburban, Johannesburg, South Africa
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Level 9
Solution

Re: Spring in Maboneng, Johannesburg

Your link isn't working on this post, previous one does. 

https://www.meetup.com/Jozis-Treats-Meetup/events/253918474/

Use this one instead

@jozistreats wrote:

Hi,

Maboneng is a great place to spend a Sunday morning/afternoon. It's a great city/photo/walk, we meet local street vendors, discover the market, the graffiti art and the city views from the rooftops. The local restaurants and coffee shops offer very good food and awesome company. I'll set the meetup up for 26 September from 08:30 to 14:30. I'll share location details via the meetup. Here is the link Local Guides Meetup Maponeng

@jozistreats wrote:

Hi,

View solution in original post

Level 9
Level 9
Solution

Use this one instead

@jozistreats wrote:

Hi,

@jozistreats wrote:

Hi,

Level 6

Thank you @NF

@NF wrote:

Use this one instead

@jozistreats wrote:

Hi,

Level 6

See you tomorrow NF. I will DM you my contact number.