Sourav_Biswas's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Spreading the Generosity of Ramadan: Dhaka Iftar Meet-Up

Bangladesh Local  Guides  arranged a Ramadan Iftar meetup for the 3rd time. Like each year this year we also invited some underprivileged people in our iftar. This year we arrange our iftar meetup with street kids.we were able to cover about 17 street kids at this meetup,and 24 members of  Bangladesh Local Guides were share their iftar item with them.   it was a amazing moment when we saw their smile. PicsArt_06-09-12.04.18.jpgPicsArt_06-09-12.05.04.jpgPicsArt_06-09-12.07.26.jpgPicsArt_06-09-12.08.16.jpgPicsArt_06-09-12.09.07.jpgPicsArt_06-09-12.10.33.jpgPicsArt_06-09-12.14.55.jpgPicsArt_06-09-12.15.35.jpg

Bangladesh
16 comments
Level 6

Re: Spreading the Generosity of Ramadan: Dhaka Iftar Meet-Up

@Sourav_Biswas great initiative. thanks a lot for share .   

Level 6

Sei man, sei! Keep going like this!!!

Level 7

@Tawhidh Thanks a lot brother....we will try to arrange more event like this

Level 7

@poytallish Thank you so much bro....

Level 10

@Sourav_Biswas thanks a lot for last 1 week take pain and arrangement everything

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

@Sourav_Biswas

I have goos bumps!

Fantastic! 

——

Sorry for my question, but I thought that IFTA is the last day of Ramadan, but I‘m very sure that their is still Ramadan. Is IFTA as well the food in the night?

——

I pray for your energy and engagement! 

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 8

Wow. It's really great job. 

Thank you so much for arrange this meetup. 

Level 7

@TorM Thanks for your question. i would like to tell you that iftar is not the last day of ramadan. Ramadan is 9th month of the islamic calendar which contains 29-30 days based on the visual sightings of the crescent moon. And Iftar is the evening meal with which muslim end their daily ramadan fast at sunset. Iftar is taken just before maghrib time, which is around sunset. And Iftar is taken the whole month of Ramadan.

Level 7

@MahabubMunna Thank you so much brother. this was my responsiblity. i am always with you.