MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Spreading the Generosity of Ramadan: Dhaka Iftar Meet-Up

Bangladesh Local Guides 3rd time arrange Ramadan Ifter meetup . this year also we invite underprivileged people in our ifter . 17 street child join with us and 24 Bangladesh Local Guides Member share there ifter with them .

Photos album : Photos album

Mahabub Hasan
12 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Spreading the Generosity of Ramadan: Dhaka Iftar Meet-Up

That is so nice of you all! You people are number one in my book. 🙂 

Bravo @MahabubMunna!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thanks a lot dear @KlaudiyaG . really we glad to know that . we try to little contribution in our society to becasue they are part of our life . feel happy if you see this album there our other city local guides also doing same things with other local guides Spreading the Generosity of Ramadan

Mahabub Hasan
Former Google Contributor

I did check the photos and I think that overall this is a wonderful initiative! This topic is really uncomfortable for people, but still I do think it's a very important one and we should bring people's attention to it more often, just like you did. I'm glad to see that there are still people like you who actually cares about the world.

Thank you again @MahabubMunna!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

another great post from great @MahabubMunna , all respect 

i am sure you all miss @SoniaK this year ...

Level 10

I strongly  agree with  you @KlaudiyaG . Culture , social view and other religious view different one to other . we do this think ramadan is holy mount for muslim this time if we donet something god count it 70 times more then other time so all Muslim try to help other . not only this you can see winter time we provide cloths. arrange medical camp , i know all are not relation with LG but we do this because there we think 5-10% people interest to ask , what is local guides then we share about this , tech them how to use Google maps and many more . Again in this world people poin of view not same . if it's same never people use color ful cloth , all people use same color everything . hope you understand 🙂 .

note: try to represent my culture in connect to know other society and culture people , if you or any one feel sad . i am extremely sorry . personally inform me , i never post that type topic again 🙂 

*** food crawl or any other meetup after all program we discuss with all other LG maps improvement idea and problem solution and other  LG topic 🙂

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

It was a good meetup. I am happy to be able to join you at this meetup. 🙂 

Connect with me: My blog, YouTubeFacebookInstagram

Level 6

Good activity in holy mount of Ramadan . best of luck BDLG team

Level 8

Last year I was attend Iftari Meetup. But I could not stay this time because now i'm stay in my hometown Shariatpur.  But I will try to attend next meetup. 

also try arrange a meetup in my hometown. 

Level 10

@SunMoon don't be upset . hope next time

Mahabub Hasan