IlankovanT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Showing them a Path! – An accessibility meet up with visually impaired

Hello @IlankovanT , How are you ? You did a great job and it looks very well to see the trees. Undoubtedly, it was a big initiative and thanks for sharing such a wonderful post with us.

Keep it up ...!!!

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 8

Heartwarming, Sir @IlankovanT! ( plus that video background music puts a "thug" in my heart...) 😍 Thank you for sharing!  It was a learning experience for me, too! You certainly inspire us! Thank you for all the work that you do! I'm sure the differently-abled guys appreciate much what you taught them. We do, too! Thanks, Sir & more power! 😇

Level 8

@IlankovanT

very nice post

Level 8

Wonderful 

Level 7

what a brilliant work..

Level 10

Great work Mr. @IlankovanT

Connect Moderator

Your post and your personality Really impressive and real inspiration for me. That's for sure that when ever I read your post I learnt and got any new idea or thing from you.

Thanks @IlankovanT

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 10

Hi @IlankovanT

I congratulate you for sharing your unforgettable experience.

"Recall the face of the poorest and weakest man you have seen, and ask yourself if this step you contemplate is going to be any use to him." -Mahatma Gandhi.

I congratulate you for your efforts to introduce the features of Google, aimed at the better living to differentially abled participants.

I am really proud of you @IlankovanT

BHASI BAHULEYAN
Level 8

Thank you for the information. I didnt receive any invitation for connect. Will there be  possibility or not ? Whether they informed all the participants or not. 

THIRUMURUGAN N,
ASSISANT PROFFESSOR IN PHYSICS,
ERODE SENGUNTHAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE,
PERUNDURAI, ERODE, TAMILNADU, INDIA
Level 9

Thank you very much for your kind words @Yohanad@ValeriaA_@AlejandraMaria@AsankaJayasuriya@BakulMehta@LucioV@Venance@OSAMA@HelloSamsonR@NunungAfuah 🙂

I'm happy to say this is my 40th meet-up and  I'm sure I will host more meet-ups in future 🙂 🙂 

Thanks, everyone for your encouragement 🙂