Richard JB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Seeking guides in Baton Rouge, LA for possible meet-up.

I am seeking fellow guides in and around the Capital Area for a possible meet-up to help photograph our city.  Let me know if you are around and interested!

Also, is there a better way to find guides in my area other than posting here?  Is there some way we can request Google to make it easier to find guides in our vicinity?  Scrolling through dozens of pages of posts is not really user friendly.

Baton Rouge, LA, United States
11 comments
Level 3

Re: Seeking guides in Baton Rouge, LA for possible meet-up.

Hey I'm trying to set up my Local Guide account, give me some time and I can have more information for you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Richard JB - Have you started a Google+ community for Local Guides in Baton Rouge? In addition to searching through Connect, this might be another great way to find fellow Local Guides. We have information on how to create an online community on our Help Center here.

Level 7

Let's do it! 🙂

Level 3

Hey,

I would be down for that! <REDACTED> to set up a meet up time!

Thank so much,

Kelvin Dandridge

Googler

Hi @KelvinD. I've removed your email address from your post as Connect is public and we want to help protect everyone's private information. We encourage Local Guides to take advantage of the private messaging feature here on Connect if you need to share personal information. Thank you and enjoy the meet-up!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

Hi, Richard! 

I am also in Baton Rouge. Would be happy to meet up! Just let me know when and where. 🙂

Level 3

I love to take pictures of our town were do you want to meet up 

Level 3

I agree on it not being very her friendly. We could start a Facebook group for local guides. I'm off sherwood and would love to meet with fellow local guides! 

Level 7

I would love to meet up with other guides in THE BATON ROUGE area.  Also I need some assistance on uploading video for my application to live connect event.  And how to send link for my post on connect.  Please help