DanJ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

San Diego meetup?

Hello everyone, first time posting here so pardon if I do anything wrong or post in the wrong place. I was wondering if anyone in San Diego area would like to have a meet up. It is kinda crazy to me that there are 3 million people in the county of San Diego but to my knowledge there is no meetups planned. If anyone would like to meet up I suggest in a couple months so we can fully get the word out and hopefully have others come out too. Any suggestions on where to meet or when would be awesome 😄 Some time in September or October maybe? Thanks all

-Dan Janes

11 comments
Level 2

Re: San Diego meetup?

I just posted a mini-meetup in San Diego for the evening of Friday, September 16, at Balboa Park for "Food Truck Fridays": https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c8t02aqd9f9f9imt8eb4upvdsb8?authkey=CLnHk_-tvuH2xgE

Level 2

Sounds good to me!  I'd love to have a San Diego meetup! 

Level 3

I would love to where are you located? I am in Poway. You can contact me directly at [EMAIL ADDRESS REDACTED] or [SECOND EMAIL ADDRESS REDACTED]. If you send it to both that would be great. Let's make this happen.

@DanJ wrote:

Hello everyone, first time posting here so pardon if I do anything wrong or post in the wrong place. I was wondering if anyone in San Diego area would like to have a meet up. It is kinda crazy to me that there are 3 million people in the county of San Diego but to my knowledge there is no meetups planned. If anyone would like to meet up I suggest in a couple months so we can fully get the word out and hopefully have others come out too. Any suggestions on where to meet or when would be awesome 😄 Some time in September or October maybe? Thanks all

-Dan Janes

Level 6

Did a San Diego meet-up ever happen?

I'm looking to host one on Monday March 6th, 2017 from 4-7pm - starting at The Tidewater in Solana Beach (and open to other locations as well).

Please let me know if you are interested - I can be contacted at [EMAIL ADDRESS REDACTED].

I'd like to see monthly events here in San Diego, am willing to organize and welcome any help and suggestions on days, times, locations and activities.

Level 2

I did one in which myself and 3 people from Tijuana came--that's it. It's hard to get people to show up to the meet ups.

Level 5

@DanJ,

Hi there mate,

The first big San Diego Local Guides Meet Up will be held at Caffe Calabria on Sunday,April 16th from 11am - 1pm.Check out my post SAN DIEGO LOCAL GUIDES MEET UP.It's a fabulous Italian cafe in North Park.We would love to see you there.We have limited numbers to 200 only Local Guides so RSVP asap.   

Cheers,

Zed star.

Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 7.50.28 PM.png

Level 5

@MichelleW,

Hi there, 

The first big San Diego Local Guides Meet Up will be held at Caffe Calabria on Sunday,April 16th from 11am - 1pm.Check out my post SAN DIEGO LOCAL GUIDES MEET UP.It's a fabulous Italian cafe in North Park.We would love to see you there.We have limited numbers to 200 only Local Guides so RSVP asap.

Cheers,

Zed star. 

Level 5

@JosephS,

Hi there mate,

Cheers,

Zed star. 

Level 5

@TheN,

Hi there mate,

Cheers,

Zed star.