Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

[CANCELLED] San Diego Maritime Museum Tour

San Diego Maritime Museum Tour

1492 N Harbor Dr

1492 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA

May 07, 2017 @ 10:00 (PDT)

The World Famous San Diego Maritime Museum on San Diego Bay has agreed to comp admission for our group of Google Local Guides (20 persons max). We will even have our own special tour guide. Please do not sign up if you are not sure you are going to be there. This is limited to Local Guides (but new Guides are welcome). Parking on Sunday morning should not be too difficult, but is at your expense if you park in a pay lot. You are encouraged to use rideshare (Lyft) or public transportation. Please let me know if you know of other venues or businesses that would be willing to host future Local Guide events.

5 comments
Level 6

Re: Maritime Museum of San Diego Tour

This is going to be SUPER fun!  But I do want to make sure that I get the name right - it is the Maritime Museum of San Diego.

After you take the tour with us on Sunday May 7th, you may want to sign up to be a volunteer for the Maritime Museum of San Diego and our tour guide will be able to give us more information on that.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on May 7th - be prepared to write a review and post plenty of pictures of the awesome vessels that we are going to get to tour.

Level 6

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow morning at the Maritime Museum of San Diego.  Doesn't look like the weather is going to be that great, but that will just make it easier to find street parking!

CU There!

Level 6

BIG Apologies, but I am going to cancel / postpone this meet-up.  There is supposed to be a huge thunder storm over San Diego in the middle of our scheduled time, so I feel it is best to do it another day.  Thank you very much for your interest.

Level 6

BIG Apologies, but I am going to cancel / postpone this m...

BIG Apologies, but I am going to cancel / postpone this meet-up. There is supposed to be a huge thunder storm over San Diego in the middle of our scheduled time, so I feel it is best to do it another day. Thank you very much for your interest.
Level 7

Re: BIG Apologies, but I am going to cancel / postpone this m...

Thanks Joe for cancelling. The event will be fun another sunny day. 😄

Mary Stovall