Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Salsa dance and Karaoke

Salsa dance and Karaoke

Casalinda Hotel & Gallery Resort

6, Takwa Crescent, Wuse II, Wuse 900001, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria

May 25, 2018 @ 20:00 (WAT)

Hello Friends, I have been to this place called Casalinda Hotels in Wuse 2, Abuja and they are famous for their salsa classes and dance night. I feel it's a great place for a meet up on a TGIF night and join in the fun. It is a fun place where local and international people meet and basically dance salsa all through.

Don't worry if you don't know how to dance, the have instructors who could lead you through a few basics and you can be a part of it [for a total beginner, you can get there by 6pm and a scheduled class usually goes on by that time]. No special shoes are required, just as long as you are comfortable with them. They serve tasty food and drinks are quite affordable [a beer goes from 700 - 1000 naira].

So guys let's make this happen and meet up and have good fun, get to know ourselves, chat a little and share ideas and possibly plan for a next meet up.

Looking forward to seeing you...Please feel free to share and re-share...

Kind Regards

Emeka Jones

RSVP here

6, Takwa Crescent, Wuse II, Wuse 900001, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria
31 comments
Level 10

Re: Salsa dance and Karaoke

wish you all the best @JonesParapaso. I will be missing this event because of geographical conditions. Do not forget to make a video for us. Please @HelloSamsonR @Sagir have a look at this. 🙂

Level 7

@BishowvijayaP Thanks a lot for your support and encouragement... I certainly will not miss to take videos and pictures... Haha don't look out for me much in the dance as I am still learning how to dance Salsa... Cheers.

Connect Moderator

wow.. this is lovely @JonesParapaso how i wish i'm in Abuja I will love to participate... but i'm in Lagos.

best of luck in your meet up...

thanks for tagging me @BishowvijayaP

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 7

Thanks @Sagir I bet there are other events coming up and we can meet up...Cheers and enjoy Lagos.

Connect Moderator

Wow @JonesParapaso

What a beautiful event, I believe that all the community would love to be with you.

In the meantime, please note that I have unaccepted the "solution" given by you, because your post don't need a solution. please read: Tip: How to mark replies as solutions — “Accept as Solution” feature

Give Kudo for appreciation, please, not unneeded solutions

Ermes

Level 7

Hi @ErmesT thank you for your reply, although the accept solution button was clicked unintentionally and I and looked for where i could un-check it as I knew it did not need a solution as you rightly said.

Level 10

I don't need professional dancing as there are a lot @JonesParapaso. Rather I love seeing those videos made by non-professionals or naive persons. It gives a better fun watching the videos. 😂 Lets get exposed with Salsa brother. 😉

Level 9

Sadly I'll miss this. 

I am in Lagos.

Good luck to you all.

Level 7

hahaha @BishowvijayaP I will do my best to capture good videos... Cheers