AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: STAY TUNED - World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

This is a great idea @AlejandraMaria

I will join for sure for a wonderful 48 hours of fun.

I believe that also our Google moderators Will follow this wonderful event @TraciC,

More than 50 meetups, thousands of Local Guides involved, interacting each other through this "live" Recap, and interacting with all the community.

Thanks @AlejandraMaria and @OSAMA

Ermes

Connect Moderator

Re: STAY TUNED - World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

This is great @AlejandraMaria

We are ready and excited for our meet up in Lagos 

My kit packdownload_20180223_145104.jpg

Lets do this together...

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 9

Hi @Sagir ,

It´s great!!! you have everything ready 👏👏👏

I love your kit pack 😃😃

You will have two meet-ups this weekend, one as participant and other one as a host.

Congratulations!

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria Wow 55 Country Showcases of [Recaps] oh my gosh and to Roll all into one Showcase will also be amazing 

Level 8

Hi @AlejandraMaria and all dear local guides,

Feeling lucky and highly motivated. It's a great time to work together and have fun by travelling throughout the world. ☺☺☺☺

God bless and thanks.

Pardeep.

Level 10

I'm so excited @AlejandraMaria! I've already printed the tag names and I'm going to print another stickers today 🙂 I can't wait!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

Yes @DavidTito, it´s amazing how we love meet-ups .

@DavidTito wrote:

@AlejandraMaria Wow 55 Country Showcases of [Recaps] oh my gosh and to Roll all into one Showcase will also be amazing 

Level 9

Hi @Prdeep

Share some pics with us the 25th on your meet-up: GORGEOUS KARNAL CITY -GEO WALK.

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

@Prdeep wrote:

Hi @AlejandraMaria and all dear local guides,

Feeling lucky and highly motivated. It's a great time to work together and have fun by travelling throughout the world. ☺☺☺☺

God bless and thanks.

Pardeep.

Level 9

Perfect @ValeriaA_,

You are very motivated 🙂

You will have fantabulous meet-up,  WorldWide photowalk - Moreno, just tomorrow!

Enjoy it,

Alejandra.

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

I'm so excited @AlejandraMaria! I've already printed the tag names and I'm going to print another stickers today 🙂 I can't wait!

Level 10

Thanks for your support @AlejandraMaria! It will be super fantabulastic, like @Justine2807 would say 🙂

AlejandraMaría ha escrito:

Perfect @ValeriaA_,

You are very motivated 🙂

You will have fantabulous meet-up,  WorldWide photowalk - Moreno, just tomorrow!

Enjoy it,

Alejandra.

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG