RayhanKhoka's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

SEA friendship meetUp 2018- A successful meetup

" Teamwork makes dream work"  

A meetUp with new people or visit to a new country is always a expectation of anyone , specially it is more interesting and enjoyable for a local guide because it is a passion for him. I was very much excited about this SEA Friendship Meetup 2018, and at last the dreams of this adventure came true. We reached Hyderabad from Bangladesh via Kolkata by different types of transport like Bus, Feri, train, metro rail, Aeroplane and so on. We the eleven from Bangladesh, three from Sri Lanka and three from India met frequently 3 days from 13th instant at Hyderabad City.
Briefly I will explain the whole tours in some words.

SEA friendship meetup 2018 BannerSEA friendship meetup 2018 Banner

At Kolkata we stayed only for few hours and was in quest of Street food as those are so tasty and popular to local people.
While searching for popular street foodWhile searching for popular street food 
Kolkata's street foodKolkata's street food

Journey by air from kolkata to Hyderabad cityJourney by air from kolkata to Hyderabad city
After the day of 12th instant we left Kolkata and reached Hyderabad and let's began the main part of the tour. Indian local guides specially Aslam Bhai and Fazeel Usmani Bhai helps to guide the most attractive and historical beautiful places to visit. We spent some valuable moments with fellow local guides as like as we are a family. Here's are some memories of Hyderabad tour.

My First meetup with Sri Lankan Local GuidesMy First meetup with Sri Lankan Local GuidesAt Golconda FortAt Golconda FortLocal guides at Makkah MasjidLocal guides at Makkah MasjidFood at hyderabadFood at hyderabadGolconda fortGolconda fortat lumbini park's Buddhist monumentat lumbini park's Buddhist monumentat chowmoholla palaceat chowmoholla palaceMain attraction of Hyderabad- The Hyderabadi biriyaniMain attraction of Hyderabad- The Hyderabadi biriyaniAt CharminarAt Charminarat Makkah masjidat Makkah masjid

I'm very much grateful to Mahabub Hasan bro, Sajol Kumar Das bro, Zuboraj bro, Aziz Sheq bro and all others for making the trip most enjoyable and fruitful.
It was a successful meetup and a memorable trip for me. Hope for the greatest another one.

Bangladesh
9 comments
Level 10

Re: SEA friendship meetUp 2018- A successful meetup

thanks a lot @RayhanKhoka for share Our SEA Friendship Meetup , hope you enjoy a lot , also stay with us also join our in future all cross country meetups 🙂 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 7

Yes. It will be in the top of the all meetUp list until the next one.
Thank you @MahabubMunna brother for all kinds of help

Connect Moderator

@RayhanKhoka !!!!

Wow!!! You did this! This is fantastic and outstanding. 

Congratulation!!!

I hope we will have as well a big pleasure to tell you something about the European MeetUp in September!

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 7

Hope for the best @TorM

Level 8

it was nice meeting you all @RayhanKhoka and rest 🙂 hope you guys enjoyed well

also thanks for the small gifts 🙂 
looking forward to meet you guys again 

Level 7

Thank you very much @NalinK for joining with us.
Hope this types of meet up will happen more and more.

Level 8

hopefully yes @RayhanKhoka 

Level 8

It was a big pleasure all of us to visit India and meetup with Indian and Srilanka Local Guides

Level 7

Obviously it was a nice meet Up @EasinRaseL