cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

SE Asia Friendship Meetup 2018

SE Asia Friendship Meetup 2018

Shah Ghouse Cafe & Restaurant

Near RTA Office, Kakatiya Nagar, Toli Chowki, Hyderabad, Telangana 500008, India

July 13, 2018 @ 20:00 (IST)

We are excited to welcome Local guides from Bangladesh and Sri Lanka to our beautiful city of Hyderabad, what better way to celebrate their stay than a food crawl meet-up and enjoy the world famous Hyderabadi Biryani, it is a blend of Iranian and Muglai cuisine consisting of Basmati rice, meat, yogurt, saffron, spices and onions. check out our video on local guides YouTube channel to know more about Hyderabadi Biryani https://youtu.be/LvaOmUoREK0

Let us enjoy the world famous hyderbadi Biryani and all the awesome delicacies near Shah Ghouse Tolichowki.

After Biryani, we can explore the food court around Yusuf Teri and try grilled chicken from Siddiqui, mutton biryani from 4 seasons, chicken biryani from mandar, qubani ka meetha and pan from two other places ahead of mandar restaurant.

We will assemble outside the Maruti car showroom at 8:00pm sharp beside Shah Ghouse and start our Food journey from Shah Ghouse Haleem, explore the other items stated above above and finish off with Paan (from Sanskrit parṇa meaning "leaf") which is a preparation combining betel leaf with areca nut. It is chewed for its stimulant and psychoactive effects. After chewing it is either spat out or swallowed.  

Timing: 8:00pm IST to 9:00pm IST

Cost: 200-300 Indian rupees per person.  

P. S: Do come by wearing walking shoes or comfort sandals with lots of appetite, and most importantly please don't be late as Biryani does not taste good cold:)

RSVP here

Near RTA Office, Kakatiya Nagar, Toli Chowki, Hyderabad, Telangana 500008, India
8 comments
Level 8

Re: SE Asia Friendship Meetup 2018

Assalamualaikum Aslam,

Great to see that you are going to organise a meet up (SE Asia Friendship Meetup 2018) in Hyderabad. But I a small request that to organise it on Saturday or Sunday so that it will be helpful to the local guides who are working on week days.

@AslamMo

Thanks

Jafar pasha

Level 10

thanks a lot @AslamMo we can't wait to meet with all others . also kindly request to all bring at least one  there national Flag with them 

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

All the best for your Meet Up. We will have one in Europe in September!

I‘m looking forward to see your recap!

@AslamMo

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 9

Sure @Jafarpasha, we had one meet-up in 1st July at Lamakaan which happened to be on a Sunday, we will have other meet-ups on weekends as well!

Level 9

We are also looking forward to meet you all @MahabubMunna, I will be bringing Indian flag 

Level 9

Best of luck with your meet-up in September @TorM, I will definitely write and share the recap.

Level 6

I would have joined if it was on weekend.

It's okay. May be next time.

Abdul Mannan | Local Guide Level 6|
Level 8

Exactly.. i would’ve also joined if it were On a weekend