Re: [Report] Beautiful Taipei journey with a Local Guide

And for keeping the city beautiful. 

#CleanWorldGreenWorld

@HiroyukiTakisawa

India
Level 9

Hey @HiroyukiTakisawa!

Looks like you and your wife had an amazing time in Taiwan! Thanks for sharing your photos and experiences with us!! 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Connect Moderator

@HiroyukiTakisawa, looks like you all had a blast! Nice to see a another mini #LGSummit17 happening - happy to see @Mubiesam too again.

Did you by chance visit the Taiwan National Museum? 

@YK1001, have you been to these Taipei restaurant finds? @FaridTDF, another culinary and cultural destination to add to your Must See Travel List.

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

@KarenVChin Yes, you right! It is my honor to see you guys in the LGSummit 17 🙂

This time we had no time to visit the Taiwan National Museum, because during this journey, we had to be careful wife's condition. 

So we'll go there next time!

Just now I got a wonderful news! Tigerair started to flight from Taipei to Hanamaki. This local airport is verrrrrrry close to my home! @Mubiesam 

Connect Moderator

Gracias @KarenVChin, por el tag, ya anoté esos sitios, para visitarlos cuando valla por allí, a parte de @YK1001, tengo compañeros de trabajo que son de Taiwán, que me invitaron a sus casas, y reafirma más el deseo de ir, gracias a las hermosas Fotos de @HiroyukiTakisawa y sus comentarios 😀👍

Saludos Farid

🤚👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 8

@HiroyukiTakisawa wonderful, the direct flight will save a lot of time, maybe we can arrange a trip to visit you around October or November...  

Level 6

Wow its nice to see you visited Taiwan with so many places, why not visit the 九份(Jiufen) next time its one the most beautiful place in the north of Taiwan