Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[Recap] Worldwide Review Hour

Hello friends, 

we have completed our great & great actually greatest worldwide meet up "Worldwide Review Hour". It was about to celebration of 21st International Mother Language Day. We got huge responses from around the world and contributed also showing the love of Mother Tongue with the voice of our native language. Maximum countries has huge language. It's deffer from corner to corner around the globe. We love to talk with our native language easily. That's why I have initiated to execute this idea with my friends in connect. I am very happy to see that I got huge responses from maximum corner of the world. All of my friends loved me and honored me. It's a great return for me as a Local Guide/Social contributor. Let's see some contributions from around the world-

We are posting reviews to Google Maps using our native languageWe are posting reviews to Google Maps using our native language

Our Cover Photo of Worldwide Review HourOur Cover Photo of Worldwide Review HourWe are celebrating our Mother Language Day with an innovative idea.We are celebrating our Mother Language Day with an innovative idea.Group photo from a rally about Worldwide Review HourGroup photo from a rally about Worldwide Review HourCelebrating International Mother Language Day and participation to a Rally of Comilla High School at Comilla Town Hall, ComillaCelebrating International Mother Language Day and participation to a Rally of Comilla High School at Comilla Town Hall, ComillaThis is that complete (ভাষা শহীদদের ভাষ্কর্য) image of Sculpture of  Language Martyrs, DhakaThis is that complete (ভাষা শহীদদের ভাষ্কর্য) image of Sculpture of Language Martyrs, DhakaThis is that complete (ভাষা শহীদদের ভাষ্কর্য) image of Sculpture of  Language Martyrs, DhakaThis is that complete (ভাষা শহীদদের ভাষ্কর্য) image of Sculpture of Language Martyrs, Dhakaজননী ও গর্বিত বর্ণমালা (Mother and proud alphabet )জননী ও গর্বিত বর্ণমালা (Mother and proud alphabet )

Our friends of Connect were posted their reviews and other contributions to Google Maps also -

ReviewReviewReview by  Thushy IlankovanReview by Thushy IlankovanReview by  Bishowvijaya PandeyReview by Bishowvijaya PandeyReview by   Salmaan NawazReview by Salmaan NawazFlower to all Language Martyrs - DavidTitoFlower to all Language Martyrs - DavidTito

Have a look at this - @TraciC @MariaBi @HelloJess @JeslynL @AradhanaB @NadyaPN @ErmesT @KarenVChin @IlankovanT @FaridTDF 

Here is my Full Album Link.  

Thanks & Regards

kamal Hasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Bangladesh
28 comments
Level 10

Re: [Recap] Worldwide Review Hour

Hello Friends,

Have a nice day. We have to successfully complete our Worldwide Review Hour in Comilla City. Thanks God. @Kamalhasnainee who is the most responsible for completing this event. Thank you very much for your kindness, I salute you all for the Meetup. The main objective of this event was to respect those who gave life to our mother tongue Bangla.

Since 1953, on 21 February every year, deep respect for the martyrs of the great language movement has been paid. At this time, people of all walks of the country participate in Prawatafriyas and pay tribute and pay tribute to Shaheed Minar. People have a black badge as a sign of mourning throughout the day. Besides, memorials of Language Movement were organized through discussion meetings, cultural programs, etc. and peace and martyrdom of martyrs of Language Movement were sought. Since the establishment of an independent Bangladesh in 1971, the day has been celebrated as national mourning day, sometimes national martyrdom day. Since 2001, the day is celebrated as the International Mother Language Day. Government holiday in Bangladesh this day. Bangladesh Betar, Bangladesh Television, highlighted the significance of the media in different media. Special supplements were published in the daily newspapers. Immortal Ekushey book fair organized at Bangla Academy premises is held throughout the month of February. The government of Bangladesh provides the Ekushey Padak of prominent people around Bangla language movement.

Talking with friends about Meetup.

360 Photography Comilla Central Shahid Minar

360 Photography Comilla Victoria Government College

360 Photography Comilla Victoria Government College

360 Photography Comilla  Government Wimen's College

360 Photography Comilla  Government Wimen's College

360 Photography Comilla  Zilla School Shahid Minar 

360 Photography Comilla  Zilla School Shahid Minar 

360 Photography Comilla  Zilla School Field

Have a look at this - @TraciC @MariaBi @HelloJess @JeslynL @AradhanaB @NadyaPN  @KarenVChin @IlankovanT @FaridMonti 

Thanks and Best Regards

Masud

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 9

wow thank you @OmarBD for posting detailed about the history. I am glad. Thanks brother. 

I hope you may like this - @OSAMA @HelloSamsonR @SanyaOdare @Osaka78forTRUMP @AnuradhaP @Amitesh_Gayen @ReshamDas

@OmarBD wrote:

Hello Friends,

Have a nice day. We have to successfully complete our Worldwide Review Hour in Comilla City. Thanks God. @Kamalhasnainee who is the most responsible for completing this event. Thank you very much for your kindness, I salute you all for the Meetup. The main objective of this event was to respect those who gave life to our mother tongue Bangla.

Since 1953, on 21 February every year, deep respect for the martyrs of the great language movement has been paid. At this time, people of all walks of the country participate in Prawatafriyas and pay tribute and pay tribute to Shaheed Minar. People have a black badge as a sign of mourning throughout the day. Besides, memorials of Language Movement were organized through discussion meetings, cultural programs, etc. and peace and martyrdom of martyrs of Language Movement were sought. Since the establishment of an independent Bangladesh in 1971, the day has been celebrated as national mourning day, sometimes national martyrdom day. Since 2001, the day is celebrated as the International Mother Language Day. Government holiday in Bangladesh this day. Bangladesh Betar, Bangladesh Television, highlighted the significance of the media in different media. Special supplements were published in the daily newspapers. Immortal Ekushey book fair organized at Bangla Academy premises is held throughout the month of February. The government of Bangladesh provides the Ekushey Padak of prominent people around Bangla language movement.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

This Meet up was organized from various communities and from many countries such as -

View in My Map (List of Host and Individual)

Thanks to all host and participants. It was not possible to complete this meet up without your continues support. Thanks again to all of my friends.

Have a look at this - 

@BishowvijayaP @LaxmiG1 @DavidTito @Surendra @SalmaanN @ShafiulB @AkmalB @ReshamDas @AshiqueMirza @NirajBhusal

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Que buen encuentro que tuvieron @Kamalhasnainee,  @OmarBD, los felicito, muy buenas fotos 👍🙂

saludos Farid

Level 10

Brother @Kamalhasnainee Thank a lot! for your comment. See you soon!!

I hope you may like this - @OSAMA @HelloSamsonR @SanyaOdare @Osaka78 @AnuradhaP @Amitesh_Gayen @ReshamDas

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 9

You are most welcome @FaridTDF and thanks for your kind words.

@FaridTDF wrote:

Que buen encuentro que tuvieron @Kamalhasnainee,  @OmarBD, los felicito, muy buenas fotos 👍🙂

saludos Farid

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

@FaridTDF Thank you very much for your nice Comment.

Best Regards 

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Connect Moderator

@Kamalhasnainee Thanks for tag me.

No doubt it was a successful Meet Up worldwide. You tried your best to complete this event. 

Keep it up.

Happy Guiding!!! 

Level 10

It's great for us. Thanks again 🙏

Have a look at this - 

@BishowvijayaP @LaxmiG @DavidTito @Surendra @SalmaanN @ShafiulB @AkmalB @ReshamDas @AshiqueMirza @NirajBhusal

Best Regards

Mohammed Omar Faruque