SalmaanN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [Recap] Worldwide Review Hour - Bengaluru

You are welcome bro @SalmaanN and it's true that together we can achieve the right way of our requirements. Always we are trying to be a guide of our social development to remove the darkness of all bad things.

@SalmaanN wrote:

I am so glad that you like my Recap, @Kamalhasnainee bro. Its been a wonderful experience hosting a meetup on International Mother Language Day. The work flow of yours helped me a lot. Thanks for this amazing initiative. 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Hi @SalmaanN

Its good to know that you can speak some of the lovely international languages. 

Thanks for tributes your mother language in such great way. 

Thank you for mention me 

Have a nice day 

Level 8

I totally agree with you, @Kamalhasnainee bro. Let us continue and do our best to make this world a better place to live. :))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thanks for your encouragement, @AkmalB bro. Its been a great time and I learned many things. I am happy that you like my Recap, bro. :))

Vellore Local Guides
Connect Moderator

Lovely meet up @SalmaanN very unfortunate no body turn up. 

But good job as you still continue with the meet up...

Good job 

Kind regards 

Sagir 

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 9

Hi @SalmaanN.

Very nice Recap, as always 😉

I am impressed for the amount of in India and all the laguages you speak !

I really like the phot keeping your National Flag and  people looking at you 🙂

Congratulations, Salmaan.

And many thanks to @Kamalhasnainee for organizating it.

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 9

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Hi @SalmaanN.

Very nice Recap, as always 😉

I am impressed for the amount of in India and all the laguages you speak !

I really like the phot keeping your National Flag and  people looking at you 🙂

Congratulations, Salmaan.

And many thanks to @Kamalhasnainee for organizating it.

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

You are most welcome @AlejandraMaria and you are right @SalmaanN bro you did awesome. 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Congrats bro for your successful Meetup @SalmaanN

Looking smart with national flag.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

@Kamalhasnainee @SalmaanN Wow a Lot of work here well done your far and wide my friend

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

It's a fantastic and well wised meet up from @SalmaanN. Bro, you did awesome. I like your recap. Thanks for your great contributions. Have a look here friends @BishowvijayaP @LaxmiG1 @DavidTito @OmarBD @AshiqueMirza @ReshamDas @Amitesh_Gayen @OSAMA

@SalmaanN wrote:

Hi dear Local Guides!

I am going to share about the meetup which I have conducted with respect to Worldwide Review Hour Meet-up by @Kamalhasnainee. The meetup was on 21st Feb 2018 between 4.00PM and 5.00PM. On meetup day, I reached meetup location and waited for other local guides to join. Unfortunately, no Local Guides joined the meetup 😞 Luckily, I had my friend with me who is not a Local Guide yet. I told him to stay throughout meetup and he accepted. I explained him what we generally do during meetup and it's importance. We then went to busy streets in KR Market and I started adding reviews of shops which I visited in Tamil Language. I posted wishes for International Mother Day to my facebook friends in my Mother Language.Writing Reviews and Posting in Social Media..Writing Reviews and Posting in Social Media..

During the meetup my friend took photos of me keeping my National Flag and that is quite busy street, people looked little surprised.Me with National Flag of India.Me with National Flag of India.Me with Tamil Language Letters..Me with Tamil Language Letters..Me with Kannada Language Letters..Me with Kannada Language Letters..

My Mother Language is Urdu but the regional language where I lived is Tamil. And I use to speak Tamil everywhere but in home I speak Urdu. And Hindi is a National Language of India so I get to learn Hindi too in School. But I now live in a city Bengaluru (located in Karnataka, native state of Tamil nadu) for my studies and here Kannada is a regional language. And I am trying to learn Kannada. IMG_20180224_205329_1519494926243.jpg

We then completed our meetup. I hope you all like my experience and I would be very happy to hear your feedback. Thanks!

Happy Guiding :))

Level 10

Congratulations on your successful meet up @SalmaanN! It's great that you've taken many photos, it's common to have people stare at you 🙂 It's awesome that you speak many different languages, how did you decide which one to use? Or did you use many of them?

Thanks for sharing the recap 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG