SalmaanN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[Recap] Worldwide Review Hour - Bengaluru

Hi dear Local Guides!

I am going to share about the meetup which I have conducted with respect to Worldwide Review Hour Meet-up by @Kamalhasnainee. The meetup was on 21st Feb 2018 between 4.00PM and 5.00PM. On meetup day, I reached meetup location and waited for other local guides to join. Unfortunately, no Local Guides joined the meetup 😞 Luckily, I had my friend with me who is not a Local Guide yet. I told him to stay throughout meetup and he accepted. I explained him what we generally do during meetup and it's importance. We then went to busy streets in KR Market and I started adding reviews of shops which I visited in Tamil Language. I posted wishes for International Mother Day to my facebook friends in my Mother Language.Writing Reviews and Posting in Social Media..Writing Reviews and Posting in Social Media..

During the meetup my friend took photos of me keeping my National Flag and that is quite busy street, people looked little surprised.Me with National Flag of India.Me with National Flag of India.Me with Tamil Language Letters..Me with Tamil Language Letters..Me with Kannada Language Letters..Me with Kannada Language Letters..

My Mother Language is Urdu but the regional language where I lived is Tamil. And I use to speak Tamil everywhere but in home I speak Urdu. And Hindi is a National Language of India so I get to learn Hindi too in School. But I now live in a city Bengaluru (located in Karnataka, native state of Tamil nadu) for my studies and here Kannada is a regional language. And I am trying to learn Kannada. IMG_20180224_205329_1519494926243.jpg

We then completed our meetup. I hope you all like my experience and I would be very happy to hear your feedback. Thanks!

Happy Guiding :))

Vellore Local Guides
31 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap] Worldwide Review Hour - Bengaluru

@SalmaanN Nice one and Beautiful explained. 

Happy Guiding!! 

Level 8

Thanks for the valuable comment, dear @ShafiulB.. Happy Guiding! :))

@ShafiulB wrote:

@SalmaanN Nice one and Beautiful explained. 

Happy Guiding!! 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

It's a fantastic and well wised meet up from @SalmaanN. Bro, you did awesome. I like your recap. Thanks for your great contributions. Have a look here friends @BishowvijayaP @LaxmiG1 @DavidTito @OmarBD @AshiqueMirza @ReshamDas @Amitesh_Gayen @OSAMA

@SalmaanN wrote:

Hi dear Local Guides!

I am going to share about the meetup which I have conducted with respect to Worldwide Review Hour Meet-up by @Kamalhasnainee. The meetup was on 21st Feb 2018 between 4.00PM and 5.00PM. On meetup day, I reached meetup location and waited for other local guides to join. Unfortunately, no Local Guides joined the meetup 😞 Luckily, I had my friend with me who is not a Local Guide yet. I told him to stay throughout meetup and he accepted. I explained him what we generally do during meetup and it's importance. We then went to busy streets in KR Market and I started adding reviews of shops which I visited in Tamil Language. I posted wishes for International Mother Day to my facebook friends in my Mother Language.Writing Reviews and Posting in Social Media..Writing Reviews and Posting in Social Media..

During the meetup my friend took photos of me keeping my National Flag and that is quite busy street, people looked little surprised.Me with National Flag of India.Me with National Flag of India.Me with Tamil Language Letters..Me with Tamil Language Letters..Me with Kannada Language Letters..Me with Kannada Language Letters..

My Mother Language is Urdu but the regional language where I lived is Tamil. And I use to speak Tamil everywhere but in home I speak Urdu. And Hindi is a National Language of India so I get to learn Hindi too in School. But I now live in a city Bengaluru (located in Karnataka, native state of Tamil nadu) for my studies and here Kannada is a regional language. And I am trying to learn Kannada. IMG_20180224_205329_1519494926243.jpg

We then completed our meetup. I hope you all like my experience and I would be very happy to hear your feedback. Thanks!

Happy Guiding :))

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Great recap brother...

You're an inspiration for all other local guides..

All the best...

Regards,

JUSTIN ALEX

Level 10

Dear Friend @SalmaanN Wonderful Meetup. Thanks a lot for sharing with us.

Best Regards

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 8

I am so glad that you like my Recap, @Kamalhasnainee bro. Its been a wonderful experience hosting a meetup on International Mother Language Day. The work flow of yours helped me a lot. Thanks for this amazing initiative. 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thanks a lot for your amazing words, @JustinAlex. I am lucky to have your support, brother. :))

@JustinAlex wrote:

Great recap brother...

You're an inspiration for all other local guides..

All the best...

Regards,

JUSTIN ALEX

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thank you so much, dear @OmarBD bro. I am very happy that you like my Recap. :))

@OmarBD wrote:

Dear Friend @SalmaanN Wonderful Meetup. Thanks a lot for sharing with us.

Best Regards

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

I hope you like my Recap story, dear Local Guides.. 

@Osaka78forTRUMP, @Justine2807, @ErmesT@ValeriaA_, @AlejandraMaria, @NareshDarji, @HelloSamsonR@Sagir, @AkmalB, @IlankovanT and others. :))

Vellore Local Guides