LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[Recap] Worldwide Photowalk Meetup Roma

Hi my friends, just few words for this meetup!

I was busy at my job for more than one month, so I could not promote the meetup so much as i'd like to do; I was not so present in Connect.

The weather was awful, so no one reached me 😄

@DanielaBP got a cold, so she couldn't be there, and was not a weekend with my sons.

So, I was ALONE! 🙂

Could happen 😉

I did my meetup, under a cold and heavy rain, the same 🙂

As you can see, really no one was around that day, and in Rome, on a saturday morning, it's not usual

But the very next day.... something amazing happened...

Thanks @AlejandraMaria and @ErmesT for the big support to this meetup!

Hope to meet you again, here in Rome 🙂

Circo Massimo, Roma, RM, Italia
5 comments
Level 9

Re: [Recap] Worldwide Photowalk Meetup Roma

Hi @LucioV,

This is what  I call a really Motivated Local Guide 👏👏👏👏👏

Even with everything against, you coninued , Olé 💃💃💃💃💃

We can see it was raining and snowing.

Many many thanks for the video, the photos and your support!!!

I am sure we will meet again, in Rome or Treviso 😀 😁

A big hug from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Connect Moderator

Hi @LucioV

Yes, the weather was fighting with us, or maybe we were fighting with the weather.

Motivated as always you are, you did it, so CONGRATULATIONS.

Thanks of course to the huge support from @AlejandraMaria and @OSAMA, thanks to the energy they were putting in the organisation, thanks to all the local guides that have been part of this amazing experience.

Don't worry, more activities are just behind the corner, stay tuned for more fun

Ermes

Level 9

Amazing @LucioV
I love the way you capture 360 from drone. You are one of the most motivated LG's in community. Best of luck & Happy guiding 🙂

Level 10

Against all odds you still make it awesome, Lucio. And you got to participate with hundreds of other awesome Local Guides, all around Earth, joining in for World Wide Photo Walk. Some days it's rainy, you know one day you'll get everything perfect. Go, @LucioV! Go! Kindest regards from Osaka78 🙂

Level 10

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Against all odds you still make it awesome, Lucio. And you got to participate with hundreds of other awesome Local Guides, all around Earth, joining in for World Wide Photo Walk. Some days it's rainy, you know one day you'll get everything perfect. Go, @LucioV! Go! Kindest regards from Osaka78 🙂

Yes I know for sure I was not alone, but surrounded by hundreds of great Local Guides from all over the world! 🙂