SalmaanN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [Recap] Worldwide Photo Walk - Bengaluru

Thanks a lot for such kind words of appreciation @Justine2807 

This is what keeps us going. We will do our best in future to cover our city, do something extraordinary out of the blue. 

I am really thankful to @SalmaanN for organising the Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace meet up. He is an amazing guy with the right attitude. Hope to be in such meet ups with him in future.

Level 10

Hi @SalmaanN,

Great photos and video .

I suggest you to publish it in Share your photos and discoveries it's more indicated and you'll be more visible 

See you around

Level 8

Thanks a lot for your kind words, @Osaka78forTRUMP bro. I am glad you like the photos, story and videos. Happy to be a part of this amazing community. :))

@Osaka78forTRUMPwrote:

Dear @SalmaanN and @DipG, hope all's well. Great to see you joining in together for World Wide Photo Walk to showcase your beautiful Bengaluru. Thank you for sharing lovely stories, photos and videos. Awesome to see your smiles. Thanks again and kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

@SalmaanN wrote:

Meetup finishing selfie.. :)))Meetup finishing selfie.. :)))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thanks for the kind wishes, @Kamalhasnainee bro. Just learning day by day from you all. I am happy you like it. :))

@Kamalhasnaineewrote:

Congratulations @SalmaanN ! Bro you are inspirations for us. Thanks for your great continuous efforts.

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Hi @Justine2807.

It is an honor to hear from you. What can I say about your captivating words. Whatever I say would be lesser than you deserve. Your words are motivational, mesmerizing, energetic, inspiring. Thank you so much for everything. Your deep observation on my recap post is very special. I feel so lucky to know you. Thanks again. Have a nice day! :)) 

@Justine2807wrote:

Hello @SalmaanN

Hello also to @DipG Thank you both so much, both such amazing kind considerate Level 8 Local Guides Connect members taking part in the World wide Photo walk to showcase the beauty of your city - Bengaluru. 

Thank you Salmaan for going to such a lot of excellent effort in arranging such a superb meetup! Gaining knowledge to share not only with the Fabulous Local Guide team members lucky enough to be part of this supreme and beautiful adventure but also as every truly awesome Google Maps Local Guides do best in sharing your kindness with others there! So cool!

You are both outstanding example of what it means to be the very best Local Guides can be in sharing your knowledge and showcasing the beauty of Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace in Bengaluru, India. So well organised plus also going above and beyond with generosity extraordinaire in offering so much to welcome all who could make it to this meetup by giving free entry. That is such an enormous sweet wonderful lovely thought for your local community members.

Please do not be disappointed in any way! You can both be very very proud of yourselves for the both of you have the kindness and big hearted sincerity of a 1000 Local Guides! The two of you are so fabulous! We are so thankful for you both caring and sharing true local Guides spirit and top activity in turning up and sharing the showcase of beauty in Bengaluru with us, each other, so happy and fun too, plus with other Locals and tourists who were there as well!. 

Salmaan, you brilliant organisation and genius preparation arranging this  meetup is so amazing. Plus also DipG thank you as well so very much for sharing the fun, and doing it even when you were not well with a terrible cold too! That is also above and beyond that you came also, as dedicated and kind as Salmaan is! Thank you both so very much.  

The pictures are so bright and the Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace is so beautiful in so many ways. It is an extra treat to hear all about the history, Thank you again Salmaan helping so many people there as well as DipG and all of us with your wisdom about Sultan Tipu, reducing poverty and improving agriculture as one of the main objectives is lovely that you were so happy to be joined by others to enjoy what you know and have learned earlier for this meetup. Also then being able to explain the  the rocket technology used by Tipu as well! Science is an wonderful thing to share from any time, your sharing history with others and us is what it is all about! Cheers! 

The Pictures are all top quality, The Summer palace is breathtakingly beautiful. The video is really fantastic, great to share with everybody, it is great in so many ways, especially great in showcasing all the fun and beauty of Bengaluru to the world! Sharing happiness as well you have done a really fabulous meetup. Cheers! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thanks a bunch for your kind words, @DipG Sir. I am so glad that you enjoyed the meetup. The meetup became joyous when you joined it. I am indebted to you for your wonderful presence in the meetup. Looking forward to meet you in future meetups. :))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thanks for your encouraging words, @Venance. I am glad that you like my photos and video. I would publish it in Share your photos and discoveries board as you said. Thanks again! 🙂

Vellore Local Guides