SalmaanN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [Recap]Worldwide Food Crawl Bangalore

You are most welcome, @Osaka78forTRUMP. Looking forward to join in the future meetups. And Thanks!

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Thank you, @SalmaanN, for an awesome 2017 with Local Guides. Looking forward to the future. Kindest regards from Osaka78

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thanks for your comments, @OnyedikaBenjaminJ. So happy to hear from you.

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ wrote:

@SalmaanN it always nice to see Local guides having fun

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

Hi @SalmaanN!

I can feel all the enthusiasm you have put in this World Wide Food Crawl. I like it :)))

Good Night from the South of Spain.

Level 10

Wow @SalmaanN This is so lovely. Your experiences are well documented. lovely day you had there. Superb and excellent :). Thanks for sharing your recap with us.

Level 8

You are most welcome, @HelloSamsonR.. Your Worldwide Map edit Recap is one of the posts from which I learned to write in detail.. And thanks for your valuable comments.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thanks a lot for your kind words, @AlejandraMaria. I feel much happy that you like my post. Good night from South of India.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Wow Great Work Bro @SalmaanN , I Really love Chicken Biryani with crispy Chicken Kabab.

Level 8

Thanks for your valuable comments, @ThanulakshanS.. It's my favourite too.. I am happy that you like it.. 🙂

@ThanulakshanS wrote:

Wow Great Work Bro @SalmaanN , I Really love Chicken Biryani with crispy Chicken Kabab.

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Hi @SalmaanN

What a fabulous meetup. Thank you so much for caring and sharing with us all. You have been so good in every meetup and this one is another exceptional event. The Worldwide Food Crawl meetup in Bangalore looks delicious. You are looking very handsome in your terrific new Local Guides T-shirt as well! 

This meetup was very successful.

The picture of tasty Chicken Biryani with Chicken Kabab looks yummy and an outstanding presentation for the Taj Hotel Google Maps review. 

It is great to see you also have a new Google Maps Local Guide Connect member @SunLineEntertainer(Satish Malgatti) to join you because of the brilliant kindness and generosity from  @Osaka78forTRUMP , as an admirable level 10 Local Guide as he does so much for so many people here in Australia in Western Australia and all around the world, we are lucky to know him. Local Guides is such a great program to meet other Local people from our country and it is wonderful to see you both so happy and having so much fun and a great experience together. It is really good to hear you got along really well and shared a lot in the time you had together at this awesome Local Guides Connect meetup. 

The extra excellence in taking time to meet the shop and business owners is another feature of being a Local Guide Connect member and enjoyable part of the Local Guides Connect meetup recap you have shared here with us. The icecream looks delightful and cold drinks as well all sounds like a really impressive outing. Thank you for this superb recap that is an enticing review for all who read it on Google Maps. Your fascinating recap plus interesting pictures are a true inspiration for new and existing local guides members, plus anyone who uses Google Maps as well. 

With much thanks

Best wishes

@Justine2807

@SalmaanN wrote:

Hi wonderful Local Guides!

I am Mohammed Salmaan Nawaz. This Food Crawl Meetup Bangalore organized by me with respect to Worldwide Food Crawl Meetup. Among many other meetups which I have organized, this meetup would definitely be a special meetup experience for me. The main reason is, this is the first time I met someone new only by the meetup.
There were around five Local Guides who applied for the meetup. The Meetup timing was 4.00PM to 6.00PM. On the meetup morning, I got a call from someone who asked me about this Meetup and told that he is willing to join. I was amazed since this was the first time I got a call from a new Local Guide asking to join the meetup. I told him the entire details about the meetup and the reason for organizing the meetup. He told that he will try his best to join the Meetup.
Around 3.00PM(1 hour earlier to Meetup) itself, I reached Meetup location. I was so excited for this meetup. At sharp, 4.00PM I went to exact location where I requested other Local Guides to join in Meetup page and I wait for few minutes. I called that Local Guide who was willing to join this meetup but he told me that it will took him sometime to reach the Meetup place and he requested me to continue. And Unfortunately, I was unable to see any other Local Guides there. So, I started the meetup by myself and went to a Non Vegetarian Restaurant, The Taj Hotel and ordered my favorite meal(favorite for many people) Biryani. I ordered Chicken Biryani with Chicken Kabab. I took some photos of the Restaurant.

Me waiting for yummy Briyani at Taj Hotel.Me waiting for yummy Briyani at Taj Hotel.

As soon it reached my table, I first took a photo of Biryani(actually it became as a habit for me to take a photo of any dish before tasting it).

Chicken Biryani with crispy Chicken Kabab.Chicken Biryani with crispy Chicken Kabab.

The Biryani was as yummy and delicious as it looks. The Chicken Kabab was very tastier as well as crispier.
At the time of eating this delicious Biryani. I got a call from a new number. A Local Guide asked me about the meetup and told that he is at the meeting location. I was shocked to hear that because in my previous meetup, it never happened like I get to meet with new Local Guides. I told him to wait at the meeting place. His Connect name is @SunLineEntertainer(Satish Malgatti) After having Biryani, I went to meeting place and we both easily found ourselves and that was one of the memorable moments for me.

Got a new LG friend. :)Got a new LG friend. 🙂
We introduced each other and then we both wait at that place for some other Local Guides if joining. He told that he get to know about this meetup when @Osaka78forTRUMP mentioned him in the meetup page. So thank you Osaka for making get a new Local Guide friend. The another Local Guide who called me earlier messaged me that he may not be able to attend the meetup and requested me to carry on. Satish told me that it was his first Local Guides Meetup so I briefly explained about meetups and its purpose. We then started discussing about Local Guides Program in our walk. We both decided to first visit Lassi Shop in K.R Market to have some cool drinks or Ice cream and then we went there. I ordered Ice cream and Satish ordered Cool drinks. He told that he will pay for this but I told him that I will give him the share of all expenses at last and he must accept it and he agreed. He is very generous even to the people he met for first time, to whom he never talked to, he wants to pay. I felt so lucky to have him in this Meetup. In Lassi Shop, he explained about our meetup to the shop owner and requested them to allow taking photos of their shop. The shop owner was happy to know about our meetup and told us to take many photos. We later took a selfie with the shop owner too.

A selfie with shop owner during Worldwide Food crawl meetup..A selfie with shop owner during Worldwide Food crawl meetup..

I figured that Satish has a great communication skill. We discussed a lot and a lot many thing about the Local Guides Program and mainly about the Connect forum. We then went to a Tea Shop, named Savera and the taste of Tea was something special. Then on a walk, we went to a Panipuri Stall where we tasted Sukah Puri. We took video on making of Sukah Puri and the stall owner was so kind enough that he shared about his daily life in Bangalore.

Photos of places and foods shot during Meetup.Photos of places and foods shot during Meetup.

After tasting the yummy Sukha Puri, we at last gave one puri to the stall owner itself, he first hesitated but we told him to have it and then he tasted his own Puri. He was so happy at last and then we get back to the meeting place around 6.00PM(ending of meetup) and we unwillingly decided to end the meetup. The meetup was were productive for Satish and as well as for me. We separated from the meeting place but in a few minutes after departing, I got to know that I forgot to give my share of expenses in the Meetup to him since he paid for everything during the meetup. So, I called him at that right moment. I told him to come back to the meeting place but he founded that I am calling him for giving my share of money, so he rejected to come back. I amazed again to see his generosity and I told him that one Local Guide is coming to meeting place where we take one selfie with him then he approved to come. There was no other Local Guide coming but that was my plan to call him back. And when he came back I gave him my share of expense and it was a great time.

Meetup moments with new LG friend.. :-)Meetup moments with new LG friend.. 🙂

Then we planned to meet in any next meetup and departed.

The photo album - [Photo album] Worldwide Recap Food Crawl Meetup Bangalore

Don't forget to check out above video recap of this meetup.
I humbly thanks Local Guides Team for giving this opportunity of getting a wonderful Local Guides friends and making my days memorable. Thanks to @TraciC for guiding me many times which helped me to share my experience with Satish in this meetup. Thanks to @BudionoS for this great ever Worldwide Food Crawl Meetup idea. Thanks to @HelloSamsonR, @OSAMA for their previous Worldwide events. Thanks to @ErmesT, @IlankovanT, @BishowvijayaP, @ShafiulB, DavidTito, Justine, Akmal, NareshDarji, Umashankar and others.
Happy Guiding !

Level 10

Re: [Recap] Worldwide Food Crawl Bangalore

Hi @SalmaanN I was in Bangalore for a week it was a great feeling , I am going to write a post about it will tag you for sure.