cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

[Recap] Worldwide Cafe Walk in Iwate

Worldwide Cafe Walk in IwateWorldwide Cafe Walk in Iwate

WWMCW-iwate.jpg

Hi, cafe lovers all over the world!!! We are @HiroyukiTakisawa and @Christine_T. This is the recap of Worldwide Cafe Walk in Iwate, Japan in World Wide Cafe Walk in Your City to the world

This time, we present unique/interesting cafes in our region to you. 

Photo

Introduction

IMG_20180609_121654-COLLAGE.jpg

IMG_20180609_131151-COLLAGE.jpg

Fortunately, we could see the festival "Chagu Chagu Umako(チャクチャグ馬コ)" at the gathering place. We checked the map and choose the first cafe while seeing horses.

AERON COFFEE&BEER STAND

IMG_20180609_122230-COLLAGE.jpg

This cafe is in the Morioka Station. There are a lot of colorful donuts, drinks and coffee. A customer can use free Wi-Fi as well. I recommend here for business persons and travelers. 

My recommended menu is Blue Lemonade. It looks cool and tasty, especially during the summer.

Himawari(ひまわり)

IMG_20180609_134415-COLLAGE.jpg

IMG_20180609_140648.jpg

IMG_20180609_141123-COLLAGE.jpg

This cafe's feature is the so big speakers. We can drink and eat with nice music. 

In this cafe, we introduced each other and talked a lot of things about Local Guides because some of us were the first time. I hope that they participate next time as well ?

I recommend lunch menus. But I don't recommend this cafe for pregnant women because this shop is not non-smoking.

Hataya(機屋)

IMG_20180609_145214-COLLAGE.jpg

IMG_20180609_152827-COLLAGE.jpg

IMG_20180609_152935-COLLAGE.jpg

Hataya is one of the most famous cafes in Morioka, Iwate. Environment, cups, cakes and coffee, all of them are nice. Especially coffee is awesome! They are using aged coffee beans that were produced 10 to 20 years ago. It is very interesting and unique feature. If you are a coffee lover, please try this at least one time.

I recommend you, of course, all coffee. If you want to eat also a cake, I recommend a chocolate cake. It was tasty and suits coffee.

Pono books & time

IMG_20180609_163655-COLLAGE.jpg

Pono is a book cafe and a working space. We can enjoy books anywhere in this cafe and also use PC and desks for own work. Drinks are very simple but good. The owner offer snacks with a drink.

We talked the recap of this meet-up here. Accessibility, recommended menu, how to write a review and what is the Local Guide. That was the greatest time for us:-) 

I realized that a cafe is the best place for talking about our activity. 

IMG_20180609_174250.jpg

There are still a lot of cafes in my region yet. We'll show them next time. Stay tuned;-)

This time, seven local guides joined this meet-up. Thank you for joining us all participants! And thank you very much for all cafes! 

We are cafe lovers!!!!!

Iwate Prefecture, 日本
31 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap] Worldwide Cafe Walk in Iwate

Level 8

Amazing meetup recap @HiroyukiTakisawa. Your photos are awesome.

Namaste, Niraj

Connect Moderator

Thank you @NirajBhusal 🙂 

Namaste!

Level 9

Bls: [Recap] Worldwide Cafe Walk in Iwate

Hi @HiroyukiTakisawa

こんにちは、私の弟、瀧澤裕行

私のマスビーはジョグジャカルタのガイド、インドネシアからのものです。日本とインドネシアは非常に近い距離にあります。

前にジョグジャカルタの街を訪れたことはありますか?

名誉を与えてくれてありがとう。

thanks for sharing about you country , food and place

nice too meet you brother

Level 9

Hey hey cafe lover @HiroyukiTakisawa , @Christine_T  , great you see Chagu Chagu umako festival ,

And wait how many cafe you went !!??

All looks great and have great menus :-)))

Level 9

Nice meetup @HiroyukiTakisawa and @Christine_T and Good pictures ,Thank you for sharing with us...

Level 8

@HiroyukiTakisawa wrote:

Worldwide Cafe Walk in IwateWorldwide Cafe Walk in Iwate

WWMCW-iwate.jpg

Hi, cafe lovers all over the world!!! We are @HiroyukiTakisawa and @Christine_T. This is the recap of Worldwide Cafe Walk in Iwate, Japan in World Wide Cafe Walk in Your City to the world

This time, we present unique/interesting cafes in our region to you. 

Photo

Introduction

IMG_20180609_131151-COLLAGE.jpg

Fortunately, we could see the festival "Chagu Chagu Umako(チャクチャグ馬コ)" at the gathering place. We checked the map and choose the first cafe while seeing horses.

AERON COFFEE&BEER STAND

IMG_20180609_122230-COLLAGE.jpg

This cafe is in the Morioka Station. There are a lot of colorful donuts, drinks and coffee. A customer can use free Wi-Fi as well. I recommend here for business persons and travelers. 

My recommended menu is Blue Lemonade. It looks cool and tasty, especially during the summer.

Himawari(ひまわり)

IMG_20180609_134415-COLLAGE.jpg

IMG_20180609_140648.jpg

IMG_20180609_141123-COLLAGE.jpg

This cafe's feature is the so big speakers. We can drink and eat with nice music. 

In this cafe, we introduced each other and talked a lot of things about Local Guides because some of us were the first time. I hope that they participate next time as well ?

I recommend lunch menus. But I don't recommend this cafe for pregnant women because this shop is not non-smoking.

Hataya(機屋)

IMG_20180609_145214-COLLAGE.jpg

IMG_20180609_152827-COLLAGE.jpg

IMG_20180609_152935-COLLAGE.jpg

Hataya is one of the most famous cafes in Morioka, Iwate. Environment, cups, cakes and coffee, all of them are nice. Especially coffee is awesome! They are using aged coffee beans that were produced 10 to 20 years ago. It is very interesting and unique feature. If you are a coffee lover, please try this at least one time.

I recommend you, of course, all coffee. If you want to eat also a cake, I recommend a chocolate cake. It was tasty and suits coffee.

Pono books & time

IMG_20180609_163655-COLLAGE.jpg

Pono is a book cafe and a working space. We can enjoy books anywhere in this cafe and also use PC and desks for own work. Drinks are very simple but good. The owner offer snacks with a drink.

We talked the recap of this meet-up here. Accessibility, recommended menu, how to write a review and what is the Local Guide. That was the greatest time for us:-) 

I realized that a cafe is the best place for talking about our activity. 

IMG_20180609_174250.jpg

There are still a lot of cafes in my region yet. We'll show them next time. Stay tuned;-)

This time, seven local guides joined this meet-up. Thank you for joining us all participants! And thank you very much for all cafes! 

We are cafe lovers!!!!!

Great ?????

Connect Moderator

Hello @OSAMA Thank you!

Do you like horses as well? @Christine_T love animals so much.

Connect Moderator

Thank you @NirmalTeja 🙂