HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Recap Worldwide Cafe Walk Lagos

Congratulations on your amazing meet-up @HelloSamsonR!

It looks like such a happy cafe and a wonderful group of Local Guides. :))

Thank you so much for sharing with us in your recap!

Level 8

Level 7

@HelloSamsonR

Brother but I love to call you Boss. 

It was indeed a great time with local guides for this meet -up. 

Also I will like to thank You on some of your great answers to my many questions. 

I will like the Worldwide Local Guide community to help me say thank you to @HelloSamsonR for mentoring me on some digital lessons: all for free. 

Thanks boss,  I really appreciate 

Level 10

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

Amazing meet-up @HelloSamsonR!! Congratulations on its success. It's always great to enjoy a good cup of coffee with local guides friends. I'm glad you had a good time together!

Happy guiding 🙂

@HiroyukiTakisawa @Christine_T check this amazing recap!!

thank you @ValeriaA_ 🙂

Level 10

@HiroyukiTakisawa wrote:

Great!!!!! Thank you for sharing this nice recap and the album @HelloSamsonR  @Specobelle @Magbagbeola @Adebambo & Dickson!

I'll order the blended mix when I'm in Lagos:-D And talk together at a cafe!

Happy Coffee!

Thanks @HiroyukiTakisawa, We look forward to seeing you in Lagos in the future, my pleasure to take you to the best cafes in town and be your local guide. 

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Let's have that happy coffee and be happy! 😉

Its good to hear that your team had a lot of fun in cafe walk. Thanks for sharing the experience with us @HelloSamsonR.

Thanks @BishowvijayaP we definitely did have an amazing experience of course happy coffee any day anytime 😉

Level 10

@Haseeb wrote:

wow brother @HelloSamsonR very nice cafe it looks simple & elegant. Thanks for covering it for us & sharing this beautiful recap 🙂

@HiroyukiTakisawa bro as I have promised, I won't be conducting a meetup due to the fasting month here in Kuala Lumpur, but soon I will visit & post about my favourite cafe here in connect, dedicated solely to your world wide cafe walk 🙂

Cheers

Thank you bro @Haseeb for your kind words, I appreciate them. 

Level 10

@Christine_T wrote:

Congratulations on your amazing meet-up @HelloSamsonR!

It looks like such a happy cafe and a wonderful group of Local Guides. :))

Thank you so much for sharing with us in your recap!

Thank you @Christine_T 😊

Level 10

@ThanulakshanS wrote:

Amazing Meetup Bro @HelloSamsonR

Thanks @ThanulakshanS

Level 10

@Magbagbeola wrote:

@HelloSamsonR

Brother but I love to call you Boss. 

It was indeed a great time with local guides for this meet -up. 

Also I will like to thank You on some of your great answers to my many questions. 

I will like the Worldwide Local Guide community to help me say thank you to @HelloSamsonR for mentoring me on some digital lessons: all for free. 

Thanks boss,  I really appreciate 

Awww you make me so emotional Bro @Magbagbeola. Thank you so much for your kind words brother, what are friends for . I am always happy to help and this is my passion. Feel free to reach out to me anytime bro. We are here for ourselves :). It was great to connect with you again for the second time. You are such a great individual, looking forward to more meetings.